Mitsubishi Announces Summer Camp 2012

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Starting from tomorrow onwards, Mitsubishi is conducting a special summer check-up camp for Mitsubishi Cars in India. This three day event (17 May – 19 May 2012) will take place at all the Mitsubishi Dealerships across the nation. During the event, Customers can avail AC check-up, top-up of all vehicle fluids, assessment of vehicle condition, battery check and water wash – all free of cost. In addition, labor and parts will be provided at discounted price if the vehicle is inspected during the summer camp and is brought for servicing latest by June 19, 2012. This special price is also offered on car care products as well as additives.

Mitsubishi India Summer Check-up Camp 2012.jpg

Mitsubishi India Summer Camp 2012.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
Just for clarification, New Pajero Sport is not included in the summer camp offer since it is a newly launched vehicle.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z if you come across a birdie who tells you about this kind of a camp for FIAT cars please please please let me know. It would indeed be a pleasant surprise for many [;)]

who cares, there paid service is not at all upto the mark wonder what they are going to do in Summer camp. Excellent products but very disappointing service and approach towards customers.

who cares, there paid service is not at all upto the mark wonder what they are going to do in Summer camp. Excellent products but very disappointing service and approach towards customers.
Atleast the customers have a chance to get something at free of cost whic would cost them some amount of money for the same thing on a regular day.

Atleast the customers have a chance to get something at free of cost whic would cost them some amount of money for the same thing on a regular day.
the people working their are seriously rude bro, we customers have self respect and I felt very insulted when they an official shouted at me when I complained that he didn't service my car properly.

the people working their are seriously rude bro, we customers have self respect and I felt very insulted when they an official shouted at me when I complained that he didn't service my car properly.
Yash D try walking in to a Tata workshop and tell me your experience. I own a top end Punto Diesel and the type of service they have given is unspeakable of. But at least Mitsubishi is arranging his kind of a camp. So lets applaud instead of sulking over bad memories. I would love to go to such kind of a Fiat camp, if at all miracles happen. Till then, AAl Iz Well !!!

YA now thats rude, shouting at the customer. If someone does that too me i would definitely teach him a lesson. Sorry to hear that buddy.

Yash D try walking in to a Tata workshop and tell me your experience. I own a top end Punto Diesel and the type of service they have given is unspeakable of. But at least Mitsubishi is arranging his kind of a camp. So lets applaud instead of sulking over bad memories. I would love to go to such kind of a Fiat camp, if at all miracles happen. Till then, AAl Iz Well !!!
Well buddy i never had a bad experience at Tata workshop. But yes definitely other companies should come up with these kind of camps as well.

Top Bottom