Mitsubishi 3000GT / GTO Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16
Got two, one for over 2 years , no problems, engine or otherwise! Pretty strong engines, can take a lot of modifications!

Got two, one for over 2 years , no problems, engine or otherwise! Pretty strong engines, can take a lot of modifications!
I don't mind the rallliart type ones

they are good cars man :) I liked them from the start

I was going to import one but then got a skyline and a chaser instead

Thread Starter #19
Ground clearance not really a problem, except for the really lumpy speed-breakers; need to mount them at an angle!
The Skyline is a great car! Unfortunately don't have much of a choice here in India, have to be happy with what is available!

Ground clearance not really a problem, except for the really lumpy speed-breakers; need to mount them at an angle!
The Skyline is a great car! Unfortunately don't have much of a choice here in India, have to be happy with what is available!
Even my one is lowered on coilovers, its so hard sumtimes

I had to do some stuff today Fixed some brackets of the front mount

Boost controller as well

Yeah I know your lucky still you have a GTO man its good car :) Love it .

Dyno Report?

Thread Starter #21
I too have a front mount intercooler, boost controller: putting in a stand alone ecu (AEM) now, block with forged pistons bigger injectors heavy duty clutch. bigger turbo's etc on one GTO, The second GTO I have is stock with just aftermarket coilovers. This I plan to sell off.

that nice

am getting electronic boost controller most prob the Apexi one and the turbo timer too.
did you get a chance to go on dyno ?

I'll be looking forward for it

I just bought 6x9" spacers to put 6x9" speakers and bought Sony 12" 1000 watts sub for the car

need amp i'll get it when deals on

Top Bottom