Misty Meadows Rally of Kerala, Round 5 of the INRC

Thread Starter #1
These are some videos I shot from the 'Misty Meadows Rally of Kerala'. But Gaurav Gill and Musa Sherif were in the lead till yesterday in their Mitsubishi Cedia.

You can also see Lohit Urs driving his Cedia on three wheels plus a brake disc rotor on the front left side in the last video. I'm not sure whether he clipped the wheel off after cutting a curve or by crashing somewhere. On my way back through the Stage, I could see the marks left on the road by his car's Brake rotor for more than 15 kilometers. There was also an Army Team with a Gypsy and they were pretty fast.

These were the results: INRC RALLY RESULTS

The videos are also available in 720p HD. I shot them with a Samsung ST61 camera.

YouTube - FMSCI Kerala Rally December 2010 Lohit Urs on 3 wheels

YouTube - Fmsci Kerala Rally 2010 '2'

YouTube - FMSCI KERALA RALLY December 2010 '3'

YouTube - FMSCI Kerala Rally 2010 '4'

YouTube - FMSCI Kerala Rally December 2010 '5'

YouTube - FMSCI Kerala Rally December 2010 '6'

YouTube - FMSCI Kerala Rally December 2010 '7'

YouTube - FMSCI Kerala Rally 2010 '8'

YouTube - FMSCI Kerala Rally Dec 2010, Team Army Gypsy

YouTube - FMSCI Kerala Rally December 2010 Lohit Urs on 3 wheels

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #2
Moderators, I made a mistake while naming the thread. It was actually round 5 of the INRC and not round 6. Could you please correct the title? Thank you in advance.

350Z

Core Team
Not sure, why this thread is lying alone, but some excellent and very tempting shots there. Though these Mitsubishi Cedias (and Maruti Gypsys) are different from our regular models, but this is one of the reasons why I love that car so much, all because of its characteristic rally pedigree. Hope that you enjoyed catching a glimpse of them at the event.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Excellent captures Jalex. I dont know how i missed this thread. I am sure you had a great day watching the event. I thouroughly enjoy rallies but unfortunately i ave never seen one live:(.
BTW i dont see any crowd in the videos!

Thread Starter #5
Last edited:

Top Bottom