Mission All-in-One Carputer in Tata Safari

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,
my planing of buying new SUV is postponed(some private reason ) so till then i am planning to put carputer in my safari.

now i bit confuse where to install monitor
like this

or should i install it in place of HU but i find it bit low for navigation

right now thinking of putting these device
Axiomtek- Intel® Atom™ Z510/530 Pico-ITX SBC with VGA/LVDS LCD, SATA, LAN and SDIO

or
D945GCLF2 Atom 330 Mini-ITX Board

2. LB-100D Automotive Power Supply
3. PS-948 USB GPS
4. IRV-070BY VGA Touchscreen or IRV-070GL VGA Touchscreen
5. IRide Enclosure
6. OBD(yet to be decided which one to go as i am waiting which OBD scan work with safari)
7. Centrafuse or road runner(with customize skin )
8. 40GB SSD

its not final list as i am waiting for price of product then will decide as i am trying to build budget system [:D]

What do you think guys .

Sorry Mod if i have put it on wrong thread again

I'm building a Carputer too. I've see the Safari in the photo. That's the best place for the screen. The iRide enclosure is behind the left foldable seat in the boot. He's also got a carputer in his Esteem.

Thread Starter #4
ya after seeing that safari only i got confident of trying it out . still trying way to contact that person regarding all details specially OBD scanning tool

What information do you need. I can contact him. In fact just met him on Saturday. His setup is a bit old now but still rocking. He's already built a new one for his esteem. Mine is in progress and so is Dinar's. In fact I'm going to Dinar's place to work on the Carputer today.

Thread Starter #6
if possible could you get A-Z information on excel sheet if not possible atleast which OBD system did he used to get information . was he able to get all information out of ECU .

i would very thankful

Top Bottom