Mini Chennai Meet

Thread Starter #1
Friends,

We had a Mini Chennai meet yesterday [21st Sep 2012] at Hotel Bheemas, Vadapalani.

Actually our Hyderabad member Mr Ramakrishna [Gurrala74] had planned to visit chennai officially. couple of weeks before itself he had informed me. He had invited some freinds in chennai and couple of freinds had replied positively. Mr. Siva[Auto_luver] and Karthik Ramu [karthikramu] are some of them.

So we have decided to meet at Hotel Bheemas at 7pm.

Mr. Ramakrishna went for a seminar. He left seminar around 6 and reached Hotel Bheemas [where he was staying] around 6.45pm. Mr. Siva also more or less reached at the same time.

I left office at 4pm sharp in my friends car. But got into container traffic for nearly 1 and half hours. then finally i went down and cleared [Really friends, I do this more or less everyday in that Ennore-Manaly road] the traffic and started to home. I reached home around 7pm, refreshed myself and left in my car to the hotel.

By the time I entered already Mr. Ramakrishna and Mr. Siva were waiting in the parking. So we introduced ourselves. Since both of them involved in marine they were discussing on those subjects till I join them.

After that we had some quality time for nearly 2 hours. In the middle of the meeting we spoke to Mr. Raja [ Mumbai] for couple of minutes.

Around 10pm Mr. Siva left, and myself and Mr. Ramakrishna had dinner together and we concluded the meeting.

I left around 11pm.

We all enjoyed the meet a lot. It was nice to meet new people and i got to talk with our Raja, the king of TAI.

Thanks to Mr. Ramakrishna for creating this oppurtunity.

Myself and Mr. siva had decided to have another meet with all other chennai frenids [we might include Mr. Surender, Mr Ilango and our youngest member Mr. Rajvel from pondy ] by Oct or Nov before Mr. Siva board into ship.

We will meet in another write-up

Mr. Ramakrishna and Mr. Siva will post some pics since the pics were clicked on their mobiles.

Thread Starter #3
Ha ha, Sethu nice to see a meet again.

Waiting for pic's.. Hope you people join some time at Bangalore !
Sure Mr. Varun, We will have a meet soon. I think before me meeting you iam sure Mr. Ramakrishna [Gurrula74] will meet you since he is rounding the country like anything. Really surprised to see such a person who loves to travel and meeting new people.

It was a nice meet yesterday. My first meet with Taians. I would like to thank TAI, Mr Sethu and Mr RK for the opportunity. Will upload pictures as soon as possible.

It is always very nice to meet people whom we know through internet. It makes bond of friendship more strong than ever. Nice small meet guys. Awaiting for the pics.

Thread Starter #6
It is always very nice to meet people whom we know through internet. It makes bond of friendship more strong than ever. Nice small meet guys. Awaiting for the pics.
Mr. Dharmesh, I believe you Mumbai TAIians might have same kind of small meet next week. Pls wait for the information.

Mr. Dharmesh, I believe you Mumbai TAIians might have same kind of small meet next week. Pls wait for the information.
Yes 25th is day we have planned to meet. Me, Guralla, Raja and Superbad. [clap]

Those mumbai guys are meeting regularly without any notice and without any updates.

They are having a life !

Chennai guys buckle up !
No comments. [:D]

350Z

Core Team
Actually our Hyderabad member Mr Ramakrishna [Gurrala74] had planned to visit chennai officially. couple of weeks before itself he had informed me. He had invited some freinds in chennai and couple of freinds had replied positively. Mr. Siva[Auto_luver] and Karthik Ramu [karthikramu] are some of them.
That’s the reason Guralla is missing from a last couple of days in the forum. Congrats for organizing a lovely meet. Even though the member count was less but the spirits were high which I can easily make out from Sethu’s post. Looking forward to the pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Sorry guys for late posting of much awaited pictures...
Second, Third and Fourth photographs -- With the Rides !
In the Fifth Photograph from left to right Mr Sethu, RK ( Gurralla 74 ), Sivakumar ( Auto_luver ).
Last one is where we had " fanta" [lol]( as said by Mr Sethu ).

Attachments

Thread Starter #14
Mr. Shiva, Pics have come very well [Even though there were very bad lighting or over lighting ]. Thanks for sharing them. Hope our friends like also like it.

Mr. RK, Iam really sorry that I could n't be with you in the evening and drop you in the station. As usual at last minuite some thing came in and I was late by one hour [3Pm] when I left office. So I could not reach home on time. I do not want you to get into problem. That is the reason I requested to leave on your own.

Hope we will have another meet soon. I have plan to visit either Hyd or Blr with family. If I am coming to Hyd we will have another meet.

BTW, Hope you might be starting a thread on your own next week on another meet. Waiting for it with pics. Hope we too get jealous, how Mr. Raja got jealous of our meet.

Best of luck for your meet.

Last edited:
Hey friends !! Hope you liked this very small meet of us !!

First of all I thank TAI & Vibhor due to which we have come together and met for the first time.

I was really waiting to meet these two friends just like waiting to meet your girl friend for the first time[;)]. Though I was sitting in the seminar, but was looking at the clock why it is too late that day !! finally it was really worth of my waiting as met Siva(Auto_luver) and Sethu.

It was very nice and informative to speak to Siva as I learnt lot of things from him about marine field. Thank you Siva for this !! and he is just simple guy who can mix up with anybody easily !! I think these are my first remarks about any TAI member

Then about Sethu, Oh such a nice matured guy but very funny to get going with him. I like his gesture all the time enquiring about me and if I have any troubles !! any where.

Both the rides are maintained very well, the Swift of Siva looks good with those alloys and Yes Sethu maintained his Spark so well, and I warned him of doing any major DIY as it looks just perfect to me.

Yeh, one more virtual mate on the phone is our wonderful Raja !! as always, thanks Raja making us more happy with your words !! very soon we will have some wonderful time like this.

The beauty of this meet was, that we never felt that we were strangers !! and were talking like we were friends from years !! and all the credit for this goes to TAI as platform and the decency maintained in the forum helped us getting along very easily with a grace !! Thank you Vibhor and his team for this !!

Thank you all Varun,Dharmesh,Jayadev,Raja,Rajvel and others for all your comments !! with this my message would be, try and have some small meets like this whenever you get some time which will prove to have some quality time and discussions and make more friends !! will see strong TAI outside the forum as well !!

Siva thank you for the photos !!

Top Bottom