Micra Off to a Flying Start; Diesel Coming Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I, and many others, from no angle feel the i10 looks 'girly'. I feel the looks suit everyone.
Let us leave this here. There is no need to go :offtopic:

Talking about the Figo "effect", have you forgotten the record no. of bookings the Palio recieved immediately after its launch?

*Some cars take time for sales to pick up, eg - WagonR
*Some cars have a good start, but then fall. eg - Palio
*Others remain stable. High selling or slow selling from the start. eg - Santro, Jazz.

Figo cannot be added to that list now AMG. If the sales continue the same way for some more months then we can say that.

Alto i completely agree , its selling well right from the beginning for several years.

350Z

Core Team
Voila! Nissan doesn’t plans to stay any behind this festive season. The Renault sourced 70PS 1.5 DCi Motor will soon find its way in Nissan Micra, which is expected to go on sale this Diwali, According to Car India.

Considering the increased weight in the nose of the car, a stiffer suspension, including a sturdier anti-roll bar, is likely to be introduced. Nissan are likely to offer the same trim levels in the diesel version as well. The cost, when compared variant to variant, will probably be about 10 to 15 per cent higher.
Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Nissan Micra Diesel Bookings Begins.

Nissan India has today announced the commencement of bookings for Micra Diesel hatchback across 20 authorized dealerships in country. The exact launch date has not been revealed yet, however, the speculations indicate the car to hit showrooms by Christmas this year.

“The success of petrol variant of Micra in the domestic market has given us huge confidence to introduce Diesel variant within six months from the launch of petrol version. We are aware that this is a very important phase of our journey and we standby our commitment to provide Indian customers with a full range of products and services. We are confident that Diesel-powered Micra would fulfill the discerning needs of Indian Customers.” said Mr. Kiminobu Tokuyama, MD & CEO, Nissan Motor India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Sad that they don't have Airbag, ABS etc in their top variants also. Safety is not a priority for them.
Good addition is 15" Alloys.

Any price details?

Sad that they don't have Airbag, ABS etc in their top variants also. Safety is not a priority for them.
Good addition is 15" Alloys.

Any price details?
You've got your facts wrong. They do provide airbags and its standard for the driver on all variants and available for the passenger on the XV petrol version. ABS+EBD+BA is also offered, though only on the XV petrol version again.

And I love the Micra, Its a good car and offers quality and reliability.

Prices ex-showroom Delhi: XE: Rs. 3,98,000/-

XL: Rs. 4,69,500/-

XV: Rs. 5,28,800/-

The prices are for the petrol versions. I dont know about the diesel versions' prices yet.

Last edited:
Yes even ads are being telecasted on TV saying bookings have started for diesel.

Has somebody downloaded the specifications? Please post it here.

I have started to see more Micra's on road suddenly! I see atleast two or three everyday now! I hope its doing well and diesel will also do well i believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom