Michelin Pilot Experience: Drive F1 Car in Sepang!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Autocar India and Bloomberg bring an opportunity to drive a single seat Formula 1 race car in Sepang, Malasiya. There will also be a chance to ride in a specially constructed two-seater formula racing car driven by a professional racing driver on same circuit and ride strapped next to a professional racing driver in a Porsche GT3 in a racing stimulation. For this, you’ll have to answer the questions asked here - Michelin India - Contest

Drive Safe,
350Z

I don know those answers , can somebody help me out ,Any lifelines like 50:50?[;)]

But seriously i want to enjoy that experience both driving and also in a GT3!

Done. Cant we have a seperate thread for the details of all ongoing and upcoming auto contests? I think everybody out here is interested in all these quizes.

Winner of Michelin Pilot Experience 2010

Hey Guys,
Sorry for the late post ... I have won the MPE 2010 and I have just got back from Sepang KL after driving the Michelin Formula Renault on the Sepang Track ...

Will keep you guys updated about the entire experince in just a while ..

yeha with Pics..

So far I can say , it was undoubtedly the best day of my life!!!!

Cheers!!

Congrats sidgera. I am sure you would have enjoyed to your fullest. Do share some pics of the event.
Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #8

350Z

Core Team
Many congratulations sidgera and also a very warm welcome to you in The Automotive India. It must have been an experience of a lifetime. We're looking forward to view some images and read the experience report. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to the Automotive India sidgera.

Nice to know that you have won Michlein Pilot Experience.

Would be an awesome experience. waiting for more details

Thread Starter #12

350Z

Core Team
Michelin Pilot Experience is Back. Who’s the next TAI’ian winning this competition? [thumbswink]

Michelin Pilot Experience.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom