Michael Shumacher is Back!

oh yes!
the god is back!
i am waiting to see his return
and as cooldhaya said, hope he still has his magic!

Last edited:
Eagerly awaiting the first race!!
BTW, does anyone have any plan to see the races live this year??
Am thinking hard about Malaysia or Istanbul.

Taken off the net!!

Mercedes-Benz has showed off its Formula 1 dream team at its museum in Stuttgart, the likes of which will form the new Silver Arrows Formula One works team – Mercedes GP Petronas.

Marking his comeback to Formula 1, seven-time World Champion Michael Schumacher headlines the drivers team alongside Nico Rosberg, with Ross Brawn enlisted to work behind the scenes alongside Nick Fry and Norbert Haug.

Over 600 guests were in attendance to witness the launch of the new team and the unveiling of the new Silver Arrows livery.

“Finally the 2010 Formula One season is firing up! I have to say that I am totally committed to this new challenge. This season feels like a re-start for me and I am so motivated. We have a very exciting combination at MERCEDES GP PETRONAS. We have a World Champion team in every sense of the word and I cannot wait to get into the car for the first time in Valencia.” said Schumacher.

The team’s 2010 car, the MGP W01, will make its track debut at the first Formula One test in Valencia sporting a new silver and green livery which combines the heritage of the Silver Arrows and the team’s title partner, Petronas.

As the legend goes, the iconic silver paint scheme came about at the 1934 Eifel Race when the white paint was sanded off the Mercedes W25 race car to meet the strict weight regulations and the silver colour of the aluminium surface of the car appeared.

Top Bottom