Mi10 (1.2) has arrived!!!! Initial ownership report on Pg 3.

Arkin,
Just try this before you upgrade your stock bulbs. If you don't like it then go ahead with your planned stuff.

Switch on the fog lamps and turn the headlamps to "high beam". This will create more light at the same time, position 3 ensures that it doesn't blind the opposite person too much. Try this and do let me know your opinion.
Hey Amit this is not a good idea, what so ever this would really hamper the opposite vehicle badly.
How do you know that the other person feels the same.
You feel that your's visiblity is fine.
An High beam is a High Beam.

Thanks Mukesh. I will also then need to go in for bulbs change. Also, I am against high beam, however in i10 the headlights are very weak.

Thread Starter #93
My i10's just back from service, sparkling. But the interiors are slightly dirtied, I'll have to spend a lot of time cleaning the seats.

Hey if the car was dirtied during service why not ask them to clean it for free?

Or else give a poor rating this time regarding cleaning so that they clean the car well next time!

Thread Starter #95
Even worse. They'd cleaned the glasses with some pee, which made it impossible to drive in night light, and trying to clean it made it worse. Almost met with 2-3 accidents. Somehow took 1 hour and cleaned it up. Apart from this the car is real smooth after service. Still, I want to sue them for attempt to sabotage. Will get the future servicing done @ Advaith, not Tri - dent.

Hmmm thats really bad to hear buddy! Here KUN Hyundai does good job in servicing and also cleaning!

You will get a call for feedback , tell them everything!

Thread Starter #97
Done 3500km. Will be repairing dents and scrapes on the left side of the body under insurance. Also, will be Fitting it with Plati/HR/Evo alloys, side, fr. & rear skirts, JBL amp. Taping the window borders and tinting/smoking the headlamps too.

Wow so much mods , nice! But why do you want to repair dents and scrapes? They are just minimal and not much visible right? And why claim insurance? How much has the A.S.S quoted for the repairs.

Remember if you intend to keep the car for long , you will lose your NCB which you can transfer to your new car too.

Thread Starter #99
My dad scraped the car recently against an Omni to avoid a truck. Will lose only this year's NCB, barely 2500 bucks that's it.

Oh then no problem in claiming! Anyways what all parts will be changed under warranty? How much will you have to shell out and how much have they quoted for the total cost?

Thread Starter #103
Cost will come to Rs 5000-6000 if done outside. No parts changed. If it give it the dealer, I might get charged more, plus I'm sure they'll ask me to change the front fender. I shall try to get it directly settled at a good garage by the Insurance co. if possible.

Top Bottom