Mi10 (1.2) has arrived!!!! Initial ownership report on Pg 3.

I presume it is not metallic paint. Normally, metallic paint requires the entire piece to be painted to get the exact finish.

That is bad to see the minor accident

Both are not noticible , i suggest to drive on with them

the 2nd one has got a dent , ask the worker to fill them with 3m or wruth body filler. they remain uncracked till their life long.

@ shynish . be it a metallic or solid paint , to get colour un notice we used to paint the whole door ,
But as the car is new , and paint is unfaded , we can just paint the part. Requires skilled labour to do the job.

Hey Arkin; buddy feeling very bad for you ride yaar!! [surprise]
Nways acording to me the both dents are not much visible. Keep it as it is. Do the denting and painting after the monssons if you really wanna do it.

gears1313, did you mean before the monsoon? it is always a good idea to get it done before monsoon to avoid rust setting in.

gears1313, did you mean before the monsoon? it is always a good idea to get it done before monsoon to avoid rust setting in.
No buddy, I mean after the monsoons only, because during monsoons there are higher possibilities of our as wel as the passer by's car getting skid. So you know the results rite![evil]
We always take our car to the painter after the monsoons to remove any small dents(if any), and full rubbing polishing so that the dirts are removed specially the black spots. Well before the monsoons we only do the touchups with a paintbrush or a nailpolish to avoid rusting!
Sorry for going OT!

AMG

Suspended
@ arkin

You say that you dont drive, so how can you comment on Performance, steering and braking?

And another question I have is how annoying is the beige dashboard reflection problem?
I mean do you get used to it or does it get on your nerves every time you sit in the car?

Thread Starter #53
Performance, steering and braking is from what my dad tells me.

My dad says he doesn't have any such problem. Well, to me (who sits in the front), it is more or less the same as in our beige - dash Indigo.

Might be that the windscreen lamination is helping.

Thanks to my insane driver, I too have a bruised i10 bumper. The scratch isnt that bad, visible only from near proximity but as an owner it is clearly and loudly visible at all angles.

Arkin, I would like to know if you got your front bumper touched-up? or have you just left it as it is. If you managed to get a touchup, could you please post some pics?

Thread Starter #55
Now a new problem has cropped up. The dent on the front fender seems to have "expanded" by a bit, and comes in the way when I try to open the front passenger door, and I am able to do so with a loud THUNK. It is getting real annoying so I will get it repaired soon. @Mutantx. I shall post pics ASAP/.

I have got this Mothers california gold, scratch remover from the US. Let me try it. Btw white color is difficult to maintain. How do you manage?

I am pretty late here.

Still congratz on your buy.

Finally got the best in class & most VFM car :)

Happy & Safe Driving.

Top Bottom