Mi10 (1.2) has arrived!!!! Initial ownership report on Pg 3.

Thread Starter #1
I'm back after the delivery of my i10 Kappa Magna.
For now, it is stock apart from -
1. REmote Locking
2. Rear Parking sensors.
I am in love with it! [:D]
27082010869.jpg

27082010871.jpg
I'm gonna get it ICEed tomorrow with JBL comp.s and a Pio HU. I will be getting 3M Sun Film, Front windscreen lamination and a rear spoiler too![clap]
Lots more pics tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations Arkin! Share some more pictures and other details with us.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey congrats Arkin! After much discussions, confusions, twists and analysis; you have made a perfect buy! Congrats again and post some good quality pictures soon!

TAI sticker is rocking man!

Thread Starter #5
Thanks everyone! My parents and grandparents love the TAI sticker too.

We're taking the car for a drive in the morning. I shall click a couple of pics. The rest will be clicked after the acessories are fitted.

Congrats Arkin, after lots of twists and turns you got the best from your buck.
Wish you n your i10 thousands of happy miles.

Thread Starter #12
Congrats buddy, enjoy your ride.
Thanks Raj!![:)]

Congrats dude. White i10 looks excellent and i10's interiors are superb. Enjoy.
Thanks. Yeah, white was the color of my choice, and in the end it found its way over silver and gold. BTW, this is our 13th white car!
congrats buddy. and i presume you got body cover from the dealer as a freebie. and what is this front windscreen lamination?
YEah I did. About front windscreen lamination, during a mishap, the windscreen tends to shatter, and this can spell disaster for those sitting inside. By laminating the front windscreen (3M or Garware), when there is a mishap, the windscreen cracks but is held together by the lamination. This can avert grevious injuries to the front passengers.

Thread Starter #14
^ Sure! I'll try.
-----------Next Post-----------
28082010876.jpg

28082010878.jpg

28082010881.jpg
More pics after the acessories are fitted. The car is bound to look sort of different, with tinted glass and a rear spoiler.

Last edited:
Thanks Raj!![:)]

Thanks. Yeah, white was the color of my choice, and in the end it found its way over silver and gold. BTW, this is our 13th white car!

YEah I did. About front windscreen lamination, during a mishap, the windscreen tends to shatter, and this can spell disaster for those sitting inside. By laminating the front windscreen (3M or Garware), when there is a mishap, the windscreen cracks but is held together by the lamination. This can avert grevious injuries to the front passengers.

In any case front wind screen do not cause any harm ,

The lamination what you say is to cut sun's rays , there by effective cooling of the ac , and also cut some glare of vehicles comming in opposite direction
with highest possible beam!

Top Bottom