Met an Accident (Brake Failure) Due to Service Center’s Fault. Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vipul. the finishing is very nice to look from Photos, how did you feel when you saw it for the first time?

I was skeptic about the color but they did a good job. So all at company's cost?

Good to see your ride back in pristine condition, how did you feel when first laid your eye's on her after the repair work?

Nice to see the car back to the form mate.
Did they change the front bumper as well. How about the headlights!!!

Thread Starter #100
TSIVIPUL,
Good to see your Altis back in action.
Your car seems to have restored the looks !
Drive Safe
No doubt,the Toyota A.S.S. guys have done a brilliant job.

your car is in perfect condition now. Good to see it!
And I really liked your car's colour [thumbswink]
Even I too like this color,it looks fantastic once the car is cleaned and polished.

Vipul. the finishing is very nice to look from Photos, how did you feel when you saw it for the first time?
I was skeptic about the color but they did a good job. So all at company's cost?
I too felt good when I saw it first time,there is not even a single panel gap or scratch left on the whole car.Everything is worked to the perfection by the guys.
They paid very good attention to detail and hence I am now satisfied.

It looks perfect buddy..

Did you paid for anything?
No,I haven't paid anything at all.Only a small reward was paid to SA and 3 guys for the work they did.

Good to see your ride back in pristine condition, how did you feel when first laid your eye's on her after the repair work?
As already mentioned,I felt very good and relaxed.The car was looking same as it looked on the first day I saw it.

Congrats, good to see you car in brand new condition, it seems they had done a fantastic job.
No doubt,they have paid a very good attention to every detail of the car.Not even a single uneven panel gap or scratch is left on the car at all.

Nice to see the car back to the form mate.
Did they change the front bumper as well. How about the headlights!!!
The front bumper,left headlight,side panel and door was changed.

Right now the car is again back to A.S.S. as I made a serious mistake of making a full night drive even after knowing that I am not feeling well.And hence escaped a major accident giving some pain to the car.
Its not anything serious but just the rear left shocker had a leakage and is needed to be replaced.

Right now the car is again back to A.S.S. as I made a serious mistake of making a full night drive even after knowing that I am not feeling well.And hence escaped a major accident giving some pain to the car.
Its not anything serious but just the rear left shocker had a leakage and is needed to be replaced.
I hope you are feeling good now and buddy one should refrain from driving when not feeling well and specially during the night.

What happened to the shocker?[surprise]

Thread Starter #102
^^I don't know but I think it had suffered some leakage due to a very hard shock.
Yes,new lesson learnt,hire a chauffy when not feeling well.

Actually I was also very much firm on the repair part but then something happened which melted my heart and hence I accepted their offer and left it on the insurance policy..

..Right now I am getting amazed of how I dealt with the whole matter with such a cool mind...for nearly whole day I was found laughing in the service center.
you are really very kind hearted[cry] hope that SA was heart filled by the words you've said that[clap]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom