Met an Accident (Brake Failure) Due to Service Center’s Fault. Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how the cable funda can work for disc brakes?I think for the discs we need the hydraulic system only.
Cars with disk brakes have a slightly more complex mechanism at the end of the cable to engage the brakes. But the basics remain the same.

@TSIVipul, about Tetanus inj or InjTT, you wont need it as,you already had one 1 month back,its not advisable to take it frequently ,you are safe for 6 months after your last injection.
BINGO anilntny.you are absolutely right.
@tsivipul,all the doctors are worried about this weapon inj tt,coz it is(tetanus) preventable with a little prick and a free drug(inj tt),otherwise it is disastrous.
@vaibhav,good buddy,your carz good again.

Thread Starter #63
Cars with disk brakes have a slightly more complex mechanism at the end of the cable to engage the brakes. But the basics remain the same.
Doesn't ABS has any effect on it?

BINGO anilntny.you are absolutely right.
@tsivipul,all the doctors are worried about this weapon inj tt,coz it is(tetanus) preventable with a little prick and a free drug(inj tt),otherwise it is disastrous.
Free drug!!!
Naa..doctors charge 100 rs as a fee and then some amount for the syringe..I think it is 15-20 Rs per injection.

Vipul the video was as if SVP is reviewing a new car, showing those lines bumper etc.....

So what's the status of the car.

And yes how does your mom react in such situations...

Free drug!!!
Naa..doctors charge 100 rs as a fee and then some amount for the syringe..I think it is 15-20 Rs per injection.
ya man,it's free at every government dispensary or hospital.it's a free central supply,but if you go to a private clinic or private hospital then you have to pay.

so when is your car coming back after repairs??

haha yeh vipul why not
its their freaking fault that they didn't do their job properly
If I was you I would have asked them to give me a brand new car and I would SUE them for putting my life in danger

Thread Starter #67
Vipul the video was as if SVP is reviewing a new car, showing those lines bumper etc.....
So you liked it?Ah,it was made next morning..and I was quite happy that time for some reasons.
BTW,what is SVP?:stupid:

So what's the status of the car.
Don't know,day before yesterday when I visited,the front bumper,head lights,door and some more parts were removed and car was parked covered at a corner in the dealership waiting for its turn to go for denting and some spares to arrive.

And yes how does your mom react in such situations...
You are the first to ask this question and my answer is simple:Since last 4 years we are a family of two..I and my father,mom is no more.Hence no chance of her saying anything.Maybe she would have not said anything because she was a lady with very strong heart and always behaved in a practical manner instead of being flown by emotions.

ya man,it's free at every government dispensary or hospital.it's a free central supply,but if you go to a private clinic or private hospital then you have to pay.

so when is your car coming back after repairs??
Okay,so I can't pick a fight with the doctor then..

Car is expected to return back within next 8-10 days and the required parts are expected to arrive either tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

haha yeh vipul why not
its their freaking fault that they didn't do their job properly
If I was you I would have asked them to give me a brand new car and I would SUE them for putting my life in danger
Ah,I am quite 'DAYALU' man then.You are absolutely right,but I wasn't able to do that.
Just thought,I am okay.
Rest if asking a new car was the concern,Then I'd have asked for a Supra..[;)]

Ah,I am quite 'DAYALU' man then.You are absolutely right,but I wasn't able to do that.
Just thought,I am okay.
Rest if asking a new car was the concern,Then I'd have asked for a Supra..[;)]
yeah that does show your dayalu side haha

well asking a supra which one [:D]

Get the 2jz powered Twin turbo manual they the hell of a car

Thread Starter #70
yeah that does show your dayalu side haha

well asking a supra which one [:D]

Get the 2jz powered Twin turbo manual they the hell of a car
It looks like you got excited even on the name of 'Supra'.As much I remember,the Skyline is still faster.Right?

No i didn't wish to see car in this state, whichever car it may be.[confused]
But then its no use feeling sad or bad,as we say "Ab pachtaaye kya ho,jab chidiya chug gayi khet(No use of crying afterwards when its over)".Hence I followed my mind and moved on.
Right now Alto is doing good,though not as good as Corolla but is still a great workhorse.

Siddarth Vinayak Patankar of Car & Bike Show on NDTV.
Okay,let me firsts ee the show and its host,after that will say thanks..:stupid:

Doesn't ABS has any effect on it?
Hand brake systems are generally not strong enough to cause a wheel lock. Only if the wheels lock, ABS would come into play. And hand brake systems that use additional drum brakes to stop the car (seen on cars with rear disk brakes) might not get ABS.

Thread Starter #72
Strong enough to cause wheel lock!!
I find them inadequate enough to even stop the car if it starts moving on an incline.You need to switch on the ignition and apply main brake.
Once the car is stopped then they can hold her at the place.

Ya that's what I was saying. Since handbrakes are unlikely to cause a wheel lock, we need not worry about the ABS.

Just gone through this thread, i am sorry for being so late on this thread, it's good to see you safe by grace of god. I am more than happy to see you sparing your SA for all this mess though this mistake of his/service center is unforgivable.

May god bless you and wish your car get repair soon and restore to it's earlier state.

Thread Starter #75
Update:
Spares are yet to arrive and car is now gone for denting work.

As per CSM,car will be returned to us within 48 hours,once the spares are arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom