Mere Brother Ki Polo! in Red

HU costed 8.5K and SQ is in the same league as Pioneer if not better. He really liked the volume control dial and illumination.
Thanks, the HU is really attractive. I am actually thinking of getting one for it for my Alto. IMO 8.5k isnt much.

Wow man. You have taken the love and passion for Polo to a whole new level. Amazing video and i would even dare to compliment that its even better than what some auto shows running on air in India present with. Lovely choice of background music too. And your Polo is looking stunningly hot. Keep up the good work and keep making us drool with some more in the future. [clap]

Amazing work @Swarnpalsingh

Congrats for your polo. Your video shows how much you adore her and your passion for the car is evident from the work you've done on making the video. A really nice fan video. How about sharing some more of your experiences with polo?
Have fun.

Thanks [:)] [;)] GM88 and Rightnow. I am in love with this car, and it has re-kindled my love for cars. I'll be re-building a 1998 Daewoo Ceilo into a convertible very soon. Will create a new topic here once i start building it .

Top Bottom