Mercedes SLS AMG in India

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Mercedes has unveiled the stunner - SLS-Class AMG, in India. The launch ceremony was brilliantly organized. At the event, This is what Mercedes India's CEO had to say:

Pure Fascination. 0-100 in nearly 3 seconds and 0-200 in around 6 seconds. Gentlemen, This is not a car, It is a Rocket!
Enjoy the Exclusive Pictures by The Automotive India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
SLS ///AMG is priced at Rs.2 crores, Only enthusiasts will buy it. So it would be a hard sight on our streets. If by chance you spot one, Consider yourself to be lucky. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
UPDATE: The First SLS AMG which costs Rs.2+ Crores has been booked by a buyer in Rajasthan.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7

350Z

Core Team
5 SLS AMGs Booked Already with-in a month.

Not sure about the color but there are updated reports by TOI informing that Mercedes has now found total 5 buyers for it's ultra luxury super car - SLS AMG! :eek: Any news on who are those persons?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #13

350Z

Core Team
Now Launched

Update: Pure fascination is now officially available in India. Mercedes Benz India Limited has today, on 16th July 2010, launched the amazing SLS Class AMG in India. Like I mentioned previously, Pricing is Rs.2.0 – 2.5 Crores and it’ll take approximately eight months for a delivery of a SLS.For details, Please check MBIL website.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #15

350Z

Core Team
8 months?????????
Even Lamborghini functions faster(and their cars are better too)
AMG, Most (or should I say all) super sports cars take this much duration to get delivered because they are unique, A team of specialized engineers and a group of other employees works on each model carefully after receiving booking, right from manufacturing the engine, body and up to stitching the upholstery, It is all hand made. For a Rolls Royce, It is even long, I believe. I’m unable find a specific example for SLS, but dig in a little deeper and also long on to Rolls Royce website to know what makes these cars unique and an engineering marvel of their own.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom