Mercedes Benz Unveils E-Class Facelift

Re: Mercedes Benz Secretly Planning E-Class Facelift

Need to look at the car in the flesh the front pics look too glossy,most of these press release pics have too much effects added,am sure we wont get more than 17 inch rims on our Indian version(like current).
The rear look is simple not much changes there.

Need to look at the car in the flesh the front pics look too glossy,most of these press release pics have too much effects added,am sure we wont get more than 17 inch rims on our Indian version(like current).
The rear look is simple not much changes there.
Yeah, the rear change is subtle but the interiors & features have been stepped up.[clap] I am also waiting to see this beauty on road.[:)]

The has a new radical design, mostly to cater to young gen customers. earlier ones were good but a bit on the older side but this new E class has a appeal of freshness in to it.
Nice work on headlamps with full LED's and even retaining their signature twin headlamp concept.. nice transformation to the younger gen market.
There are lots of goodies being added succeeding mostly form S class and this is the first car from Diamler which does not have a single bulb into it.all are converted into LED's !.

Lets see how the car does in market..

The has a new radical design, mostly to cater to young gen customers. earlier ones were good but a bit on the older side but this new E class has a appeal of freshness in to it.
Nice work on headlamps with full LED's and even retaining their signature twin headlamp concept.. nice transformation to the younger gen market.
There are lots of goodies being added succeeding mostly form S class and this is the first car from Diamler which does not have a single bulb into it.all are converted into LED's !.

Lets see how the car does in market..
It will surely be best selling car in its segment, BMW 5 series or Audi A6 are miles behind from new E Class.[:)] I always feel that the only car worth buying in BMW is 3 series & in Audi, the R8 while in Jaguar, it is XJ.

The pic posted by Visran above is of Sports version, while in post #15, it is the luxury version. The interiors look better than current one & color combo is good too. Seeing the new E Class, I am sure the upcoming S Class will retain its title of Best Automobile in the World.[clap]

Does anyone has details when new E Class will be launched in India ?

Thread Starter #22

According to Hormzad from ACI it should be launched in the 2nd quarter of 2013.

Post number #20 the 2nd pic(which are taken on the street) of the E class reminds of the bulges on the 7 Series,really need to see this in person,all the cam angles seem to be confusing me.THe Grill seems to be more straigh up than before.

Looks like an obvious Photoshop,but the Merc in silver on the extreme banking looks wicked [evil],but thats obviously thanks to its ultra low ground clearance,so i dont think we would be seeing one that low unless they decide to make a limited Black edition[roll]

Top Bottom