The tenth edition of Mercedes-Benz Classic Car Rally is scheduled to be organized on 2nd and 3rd December 2023 in Mumbai. It will feature 75 cars, with nearly 50% of them making their debut after a major restoration.
- All Mercedes-Benz passenger cars produced up to 2002 are eligible to participate in this year's event, including some exceptions produced until the end of their life-cycle.
- The two-day event will feature a gala dinner and a tribute performance by one of India’s best music bands on the night of December 2, followed by the rally the next morning.
- A first for this edition of MBCCR will be a charity auction. A classic Mercedes-Benz from 1960’s or later will be up for auction, and proceeds of the winning bid will go towards charity donation.
- The classic generations of the C, E and S-Class cabriolets, coupes, limousines are expected to make an appearance alongside legends such as the Pagoda California Coupe and SLC Coupe from the R107 range.
- Some of the special cars that have graced this event in the past are Viveck Goenka's S-Class, Pratapsinh Gaekwad's 230SL Pagoda, Gautam Singhania's 300S Adenauer cabriolet, Yash Ruia's 1929 Nurburg etc.