Mercedes Benz A-Class Review & Pictures: A Class Apart

Re: Mercedes Benz A-Class Test Drive Review

Excellent review Iron Rock, that is the most comphrehensive and informative review i've ever read in online sites, thanks for this mind blowing TD report, loved reading each lines.

I love this A-Class since i saw on roads, the white color looks hawt and this red color with the nature background looks superb!

Loved those ambient lighting theme which is very creative and the those gadgetry controls feels like i have to get one(maybe in next generation).

Any idea on the prices in Bangalore?

That's a great and very nicely laid down review, infact an exhaustive and detailed review.

And very nice photographs as well.

Overall A class is a complete kick ass package in that particular price segment.

Thread Starter #20

Thanks draneeshpm, Vishwas, petrolheadprash, singhji!
I had driven the old A class long back, and quite frankly in front of this it doesnt hold a candle!

This is really radically new and phenomenally designed. I just wish they go the CKD route fast with this with the 1 series at its throat shortly , this will be inevitable.

Superb review, the start is cool [clap]
I had seen a red hot A-class near Mandai [:)]

Now with I series launched,I feel the A-class is loaded to the gill in comparison. It would be a pity if they don't offer the diamond grill as an optional accessory.

Thread Starter #23

Superb review, the start is cool [clap]
I had seen a red hot A-class near Mandai [:)]
I did drove past wanowrie and there thereabouts!

Now with I series launched,I feel the A-class is loaded to the gill in comparison. It would be a pity if they don't offer the diamond grill as an optional accessory.
The A Class looks a million bucks in front of the BMW 1 series, but then looks apart we need to testing the beemer in detail to do a nice comparo.

Iron rock can you post the pics of the diesel style variant of the A class? especially the interiors.

awesome review and I share an applause for it.[clap] Have covered very minute details.
What looks of the car and what a pride to own. But neither am I rich nor I see myself coughing up 21lakh+ for a car. Wish I could.

the european hatchbacks ( be it merc a class, bmw 1 series, VW beetle, mini), all have safety features, are sturdy and look awesome, but all are at least 3times the cost of the most expensive affordable hatchback (read i20). In a city traffic of India, hatchbacks do make sense, but I feel there is a segment option for a 10-15lakh premium hatchback which the executive salary class people can drive to office everyday. A hatchback wich says exclusivity but yet attainable. I wish someone is listening

Amazing review and amazing pics with lots and lots of detailing. Makes me fall in love with this car! Loved it to the core! Keep up the great work guys!

That was an excellent review IronRock. The whole review has been well written & had pleasure reading it! Keep up the good work. [:)]
The photograph's were stunning apart from few which were out of focus or blurred.

IMO, Mercedes should offer the diamond grill as an optional accessory because without that, the looks of the car will be drastically reduced. Apart from that, its a really good job by Mercedes introducing the A-Class but its gonna face a tougher competition now since the BMW 1 series has reached the shores. Even though the A-Class, looks better, BMW would be a better bet for automotive enthusiasts. BMW has always remained driver's car!

Now, waiting for the TAI Review of BMW 1 Series. :tongue:

Wow !! A Sexy Benz for 20-22 Lakhs hmm, mouthwatering stuff !!

A premium Car with a premium review by Iron Rock[:)]

Thread Starter #30

Iron rock can you post the pics of the diesel style variant of the A class? especially the interiors.
GENX we only tested the petrol version, as far as interiors go, there wont be any difference, the diesel uses a same engine as the E220 CDI in a different state of tune. We were told the diesel test mule was completely totalled by a particularly popular automotive portal :tongue:

Icecool, prakashjga, gurrala, jihu123, sunzupdis thanks!

Top Bottom