Mercedes Benz’s Awesome “Invisible Car” Concept

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Just watch this video which shows how Mercedes Benz has achieved the concept of making an “almost” invisible car with the help of LEDs and Camera. That’s truly quite innovative and creative. Isn't it?

Mercedes Benz F-Cell Invisible Car.png

Mercedes Benz Invisible Car! - YouTube

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thats great.

May be start of the era of invisible vehicles and dresses which can make people invisible [;)]

Re: Mercedes Benz’s Awesome “Invisible Car” Concept

That video was AW, the creativity and the message putforth was indeed a great move from Mercedes, Kudos to the people who did it.

What will happen if this comes to India? [:D]

Maybe in some not so near future we all can hope to pamper ourselves to Bond's Aston Martin Van(qu)ish.Way to go Merc.

freakdude.

They had actually done something like this in "Top Gear at the Movies 2011", James May did it to a Land Rover but they had to tow a generator to power the screens [:)]

This is an amazing concept used by Merc and an example of extreme technology.

I fail to understand the usage of such innovations [confused]

Mostly suitable for James Bond only. Our beloved Rajani sir won't need this as he can make any car invisible at his will, I believe [;)]

Thats great.

May be start of the era of invisible vehicles and dresses which can make people invisible
That would be great! The invisible car can be driven by visible humans and those who can not afford that car, can buy the clothes and be invisible themselves in the visible cars.

Thereby, they don't need to make driver less cars, invisible people driving cars will visually mean car being driven on its own (driverless [lol]).

Last edited by a moderator:
I fail to understand the usage of such innovations [confused]

Mostly suitable for James Bond only. Our beloved Rajani sir won't need this as he can make any car invisible at his will, I believe [;)]
i dont think the point here is to make a car invisible , its a classic marketing ploy to attract and build a brand innovation(in a way show their ability to build newer technology). The very fact we are ( and so many others) are discussing this is testament to the success of the their marketing.

i dont think the point here is to make a car invisible , its a classic marketing ploy to attract and build a brand innovation(in a way show their ability to build newer technology). The very fact we are ( and so many others) are discussing this is testament to the success of the their marketing.
+1 to that. :agree:

Must appreciate the way their marketing guys are thinking. [clap]

Top Bottom