Merc Stops Production of CLS, New Model Coming!

@Akash, @350Z, @ cooldhaya I had to find out for myself so I asked around. And this news seems to be correct. One friend of mine checked out the E-Class Coupe and the CLS and was offered CLS at 69.5 lacs by the Mumbai dealership. Sounds like a good deal to me but I'm not sure what to tell him. What do you guys suggest?
CLS coupe is a great car to own. At 69.5lacs, the deal sounds sweet to me too. But which version is that price quote for CLS320, CLS500 or the CLS63 AMG?

I would anyday, prefer CLS over E-Class. E class is too common and all its versions are quite similar to one another, while CLS looks like a grown up merc with only few cues from its older siblings.

Thread Starter #19

350Z

Core Team
@350Z, One friend of mine checked out the E-Class Coupe and the CLS and was offered CLS at 69.5 lacs by the Mumbai dealership. Sounds like a good deal to me but I'm not sure what to tell him. What do you guys suggest?
Hey Girish, I’m a fan of CLS so could be a little biased, but it sure makes worth a deal, could you specify the model and is the price Ex. Showroom or On-Road? If on-road, It’d cost even lower than the coupe. Not trying to flaunt, but I'm fortunate enough to have been in both the cars and it’d more or less depend upon the taste and actual requirement of your friend. If he’s usually driving alone or with a partner, Latest E-Coupe makes the way to go or if he’s looking for sports car in the sedan outfit, then what else could be better than CLS? However, I didn’t find its rear to be too good, especially when it comes to ingress and egress.

What’s sure is that both the cars are meant to be driven on their fullest and definitely lets the world know that you have arrived. If you’re interested in further discussion, Please create a separate thread in Car & Bike Shopper section, this is one interesting topic to discuss.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wow !!

Awesome stylish saloon.

There is no one to beat agressive / awesome styling like Merc! Looks Teanish

The styling is aggressive. Look at those angry looking taillamps! To me it looks a lot more futuristic.

Uh!! This car has got just mean & aggressive styling..

Either buy or die styling just kills me at the first sight.

Thread Starter #28

350Z

Core Team
Mercedes Benz is now going for Luxury + Sporty way. Earlier Mercs actually didn’t have much sportier stance like rivals from BMW. And literally speaking, I’m not sure why is the rear-end going to dated long tail lamp designs again, This is case with most of the new luxury car models such as Skoda Superb, New E-Class to name a few, and now this CLS too. I personally find it to be a little boring and nostalgic, especially when you compare with their front-end!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom