Meet Lewis Hamilton in Chennai!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Here’s one golden opportunity, especially for Chennai'tes. Yesterday watched a TV commercial of Vodafone about ongoing contest for their users to get a chance of meeting Lewis Hamilton on 17th September 2010, not only this, you can even ride along with him too. For participating, all you have to do is to send a SMS “LEWIS” to “56565”. Good luck!

Further details available here.

lewis-hamilton-01-2009-06-13.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
This is a new way of Telecom companies to make money.

IFAIK, a SMS costs Rs.3.

So, if they receive 1 million SMS, they make 3 Million Rs.(no shortage of fools)

That is the easiest way to make money.

You have to do nothing except advertise.

:offtopic:
I hate that guy

This is a new way of Telecom companies to make money.

IFAIK, a SMS costs Rs.3.

So, if they receive 1 million SMS, they make 3 Million Rs.(no shortage of fools)

That is the easiest way to make money.

You have to do nothing except advertise.

:offtopic:
I hate that guy
Its not so AMG, The sms is done to a toll free no.
No cost for a single msg also.
There are 5 questions.
All ans is LEWIS A.

Well am not using Vodafone so cant participate i guess! I think this event is going to take place in the same race track where the MRF event was held! Maybe i will just try to peek inside for some photographs provided am free!

Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team
Yes, that’s going to be at Madras Motor Sports Race Track, I think they could have better arranged a road-show type event which certainly attracts large amount of all kind of audience, similar to what Renault did at Rajpath, Delhi. The roaring sound of their F1 car and Megane Trophy still echoes in my ears whenever I think about it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes thanks 350Z still anyways i will go there to check it out , provided am free and i don forget the date for the event!

Wow amazing , must have been great fun to watch. Waiting for the rest of the photos Monkey1.

How much time was the event held? What all stunts were performed by Hamilton?

Thread Starter #9

350Z

Core Team
Fantastically awesome pictures, Literally made me remind of Renault Road Show, though these images are still but I can hear that growling sound from engine, and feel the smell of rubber. I was quite expecting this from you, post more pictures soon!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Amazing this video is better compiled but missed the roar of the engine and the tyre spins!

OT: Glad to see you back Zinam.

Top Bottom