McLaren Mercedes Road Show on NICE Road - Bangalore

@ mukesh,nofate,probiker

Thanks guys for all the pics and videos. Oooph! Huge crowd depicts the craze and passion for racing in India. It was really overwhelming to see such massive response [clap]

Thread Starter #32
Awesome pictures, Mukesh. I am speechless. And I should also mention that you were able to manage a very nice view of this event.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Vibhor, glad you liked them.
I got a chance to sit in Vodafone employee stand and just besides VIP stand and behind the media.
So it was a good way to cover the event.
Still more to come.

Thread Starter #37
After the show we thought of visiting the track,Had a chat with 2008 McLaren Mercedes pit crew.
There was a chat on how the individual parts of Lewis Hamilton's MP4-23 F1 car was brought from UK & was built here.

Then he allowed us to have a pic with him.
His name was Andrew.

And all through the scorching heat, my lone companion Hawk was waiting for me patiently, which had dust bath all over it.

The coverage of show ends here.

Me, Andrew & My friend Rakesh
DSC04655.JPG

DSC04547.JPG

DSC04564.JPG

People started losing temper & jumping towards track
DSC04574.JPG
Lucky Vodafone customers who got a chance to ride with Lewis in this car.
DSC04629.JPG

DSC04652.JPG

DSC04605.JPG

DSC04645.JPG

DSC04646.JPG

DSC04555.JPG
My Hawk
DSC04660.JPG
Audi Q7
DSC04657.JPG

Last edited:
great pictures and write up Mukesh. I really loved the pictures in the end. And that AMG sitting smugly among the crowd in red is my favorite. loved it [:)]

So many hits and not even compliments guys.
looks like something wrong in my write up.[confused]
This post is where I recognized TAI so great job there mukeshus,just wish the track was longer & they had put the car a bit up near race tune ,end of the day I was right as I was telling my friends its going to be like a f! venue for Bangalore,& rightly so a huge crowd turned up,lets hope we get a better show next year from many other teams.

Thread Starter #45
This post is where I recognized TAI so great job there mukeshus,just wish the track was longer & they had put the car a bit up near race tune ,end of the day I was right as I was telling my friends its going to be like a f! venue for Bangalore,& rightly so a huge crowd turned up,lets hope we get a better show next year from many other teams.
Thanks for the wishes Prads .

Glad to know that this coverage from my end helped you in joining our forum.

Top Bottom