Maruti's New Zen Estilo is Here.

Thread Starter #1
News are that maruti is coming up with their new hatchback Estilo, why just estilo is cause maruti didnt quite utilise its old jelly bean shaped zen fame perfectly with new zen estilo.So now Msl is up with new Estilo which would comeup with maruti's all new KB1.2L petrol engine which does its duty on current A-Star and Ritz.
http://www.guessthewowcar.com/index.html is the new website maruti created and has named it as WoW car and guess this car contest with some games and puzzles along.

oops thankyou ziman for that rectification, was able to get that done in time of editing.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
can someone share the pictures shared in that link over here, unable to do so even with another uploader, as seen by those pics it feels this car would be same as old estilo, just front end seens changed with little bit of interiors and front resembles this like mini baby innova.LOL.

350Z

Core Team
This is Estilo for sure but the name will be new.
The centre console still resembles to current one.
Exteriors are much better but still noting can be said unless we see the whole car.

350Z

But i have a doubt!

Maruti has given this " As for Style that is my name in Spanish, I am Car"

Syle in Spanish is again Estilo !

Quite confusing :(

I think its another attempt by MSIL to revive the ZEN brand which was killed by MSIL itself by bringing the Estilo. If this car remotely resembles the Estilo again, then IMO, MSIL are staring at another faliure.
I would like it if MSIL tries to bring the SUVish variant of the SX4 to India.

From what I read in the paper, MS is going to let go of the brand name "ZEN" altogether.
also they are going to discontinue the estillo as it has failed to bite and anchor into the market, because of its lack of performance and mediocre ride quality. They are likely to think of a completely new name which will NOT have the name "ZEN" in it, frankly because the brand name wont go with the new car

Thread Starter #15
Dont worry guys, maruti is coming up with only Estilo this time to new car, Zen the older jelly bean car which did charmed buyers was not able to do so with estilo added along with, even though being a good car, its attractions were more femenine colours and that style overall didnt appealed, so this time maruti has kept only Estilo name with this.The spy shots on wow site seems this car would be like mini innova as for front looks are concerned.

Top Bottom