Maruti's New Versa a.k.a Eeco, Now Driven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"With balanced proportions, the 155/R13LT sized tubeless tyres add to the smooth, yet powerful drive with a good grip on the road."
Did the old Versa not have car radials?
These guys are making a downgrade sound good!!

Well Sriharsha!

Omni is nothing but Versa with Bonnet!

Well there is no major changes in Eeco, But for the price, i dont want to blame anything :-)

Well Sriharsha!

Omni is nothing but Versa with Bonnet!

Well there is no major changes in Eeco, But for the price, i dont want to blame anything :-)
One big difference is the lack of a flat floor in the Versa/Eeco ... I think the commercial cargo version will die with the Omni.

As I see this a modified version of versa.Only the rear and the rear seat have an omni-feel,the instrument panel also being changed with the dash.the plastic is also not feeling good, but the dash is looking basic and useful too.The rear is looking dull.But the package for that price is a good introduction in this segment.Hope it sell and run well as omni did for last 20+ years.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #83

350Z

Core Team
Did you know that Maruti Versa was actually a clone of "Suzuki Every" sold in foreign markets :eek:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #85

350Z

Core Team
The major change we can notice is the headlamps, Rest is all similar to Versa. I'm glad that Versa came with better looking Headlamps than this, in India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Why shocking?
It is the parent company!! And I think badging has always got to be a market driven requirement.
Even the Ritz in India is the Splash elsewhere, but I think that is because the name in India was already taken by Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom