Maruti's New Versa a.k.a Eeco, Now Driven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
The updated model of APV is much more neat and styilish, Chances are that it would grab the segment attention easily if priced competitvely, But the old model looks somewhat ugly from the front - [pig]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

I dont think it will get popular for personal use. May be a replacement for Ambulances, taxis

All these images are playing on the Net for quite long time!

I am not sure how the original car will look like :)

Thread Starter #25

350Z

Core Team
Of course it is.
I spotted the Transporter today, Its styling exactly resembles to the APV but the Volks Wagen's upmarket touch is added which makes it look better than Suzuki Model.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Arun

Suspended
The APV might be coming to India. It better come with the K-series mill. People love that!

The APV is bare basic. One of the key points here is pricing. From the pics, the APV looks quite plain. Suzuki should offer power-steering as standard for this one.

The Volkswagen looks quite similiar. The difference I spot is that, the rear door of the VW is a slide while the APV has a normal opening door.

What i do not understand is the price.I have heard from two sources,two different stories.One claims that the price would be cheaper than the innova-around 5-6lakhs.The other very reputed source says that it is going to be priced under 3 lakhs!Who is correct?
Anyway this van looks yuk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom