Maruti Wagon-R LXi Duo or Hyundai i10 Magna?

Thread Starter #1
Hey Guys.

Kindly suggest me the choice between Wagon R Duo LXI and Hyundai i10 Magna 1.1 LPG, I am totally confused, please suggest me

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My New Maruti Wagon-R Duo - A Review

Hi Mahen,

Welcome to The Automotive India.

The choice is dependent in your needs and requirements. Please elaborate your requirements as mentioned here.

PS: Thread Moved.

Last edited:
Re: Which new Car: Maruti WagonR Lxi DUO or Hyundai i10 Magna?

1. Price- WagonR
  2. Comfort-Both
  3. Space-i10
  4. High speed stability-i10
  5. Avoid rattles-i10
  6. Looks-i10
  7. Orvm and internal rvm visibility-WagonR
  8. Boot space-WagonR

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Maruti WagonR Lxi DUO or Hyundai i10 Magna?

Mahen what are your basic needs? mean what do you look in the car and which company is the most preferable by you?
IMO WagonR came with LPG option in the 3rd gen version since it was launched it has made decent sales number,but i10 LPG is just now released so we should wait for reviews.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Maruti WagonR Lxi DUO or Hyundai i10 Magna?

Kindly suggest me the choice between Wagon R Duo LXI and Hyundai i10 Magna 1.1 LPG, I am totally confused, please suggest me
This depends upon your preferences and requirements. From a general viewpoint, I’d prefer Hyundai i10 because it has an advantage of slightly more powerful engine than Wagon-R and also it offers a few features which I think are not present in Wagon-R LXi. Biggest advantage of Wagon-R is the strong after sales support and much spacious interiors.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Guys.

HI Mahen,

last Nov my friend got Wangon R, car performance is awesome(no issue with AC/no streeing rattling issue) and we went long drive nearly 1200kms bang to vizag, it was a great ride and good to ride in highways, to be frank, Wagnor improved lot, i10 having good interiors but space wise Wagnor is ultimate and GC is very good, which is good for bumpy Bangalore roads.

lxi.

Suspended
I think the i10 is not a VFM car. It is overpriced , so you can go for wagonR vxi, and at that price you will get i10s base model with no features

Go for WAGGIE.

I think the i10 is not a VFM car. It is overpriced , so you can go for wagonR vxi, and at that price you will get i10s base model with no features

Go for WAGGIE.
I am 100% with lxi. i10 is overpriced. Today only I showed my i10 to my friend and convinced him to buy alto k10 over i10. That too he sold his getz today and he was also like, good that I am not buying another Hyundai again.

Top Bottom