Maruti SX4 VDI Problem in Fuel Pump

Thread Starter #1
I had purchased SX4 VDI from RSN motors,yeshwantpur. The vechile is making hizzing noise as soon as i start. i thought it is not a problem in beginning. But later got to know from the service guy that fuel pump is having problem.

They told me to replace the same in next service and told that it is replaced and gave a recepit also. But the problem still remains the Same.

Again i had given for the service. this time for My schok, the service manager himself told that the vechile is repaired, and fuel pump vl be replaced after 5 days as they dont have stock. He moved my vechile just 10 mtrs, the entire diesel was leaking from the vechile.

in front of my eyes i saw my car deisel was getting empty on the service floor.which they claim that they have repaired.

This is the 3rd time i am giving them for the repair. In the begnining only i had expressed that the vechile interior looks shaddy is it the second hand..?

Now after having a big fight with the sales and service person i am deciding to give my vechicle back to showroom and planning to move to court for the replacement of Car.

It is still 4600 KM...driven and am facing these many problems.

i am not getting the good service...

please let me know what to do..or shall i return my vechile and move to court..?

350Z

Core Team
Sorry to read about those incidents. Is the car still protected under warranty? Please escalate the issue to higher officials and wait for their response. Keep us updated.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Even I am experiencing the same problem with my two months old SX4 Vdi, purchased from Kalyani, Mysore road.

I showed my car to the service people in Pratham service, Queens road, even they said it's nothing to worry as this is just the fuel pump. I am worried though!!

This hissing sound get louder as the engine runs.

Dear People,

There too much to hear about A.S.S from Maruti Suzuki India. But I experienced a few things from Pratham Motors Service Station, Queens road, Banglaore.
1. I reported that the vehicle moves towards left, which is obviously a wheel alignment problem. This wasn't checked. The service guy said, wheel alignment is not checked in second free service.
2. I reported hissing sound from the engine cabin. They just said, it's the fuel pumping running. What more I can say to these guys?

Please help me out as to how to solve this issue.

Yousuf

Dear People,

There too much to hear about A.S.S from Maruti Suzuki India. But I experienced a few things from Pratham Motors Service Station, Queens road, Banglaore.
1. I reported that the vehicle moves towards left, which is obviously a wheel alignment problem. This wasn't checked. The service guy said, wheel alignment is not checked in second free service.
2. I reported hissing sound from the engine cabin. They just said, it's the fuel pumping running. What more I can say to these guys?

Please help me out as to how to solve this issue.

Yousuf
it is pretty clear that the service centre is avoiding warranty claims.
nothing which comes under complaints from owners can be ignored. you got to argue with them to address all those issues.

better mail your greviance to the higher officials in MSIL and get your issues addressed. or else switch to another service station.

Hissing noise from back part of car near fuel tank is absolutely normal just chill and enjoy driving the awesome fiat multijet engine under your hood.

Don't ask ASS to touch anypart apart from scheduled service parts they are noob in that be it Maruti, Fiat or Honda.

Top Bottom