Maruti Swift LDI S.Kapur's Ride

Thread Starter #16
Dear friend, cant go for Jet black film as its banned and I drive in mumbai, which is really a troublesome place to drive a jet black tinted car.

About Kicker comp. I got the bill with warranty, fitted by a local guy but he's got talent and knowledge of all the systems.
This is how it looks when dirty.
I went to a official trip and it was raining heavily that day. may be in July 2010.

It's not an easy job to keep your Black beauty clean. I have to polish it every month once to keep it shining.
I do the polish my self now a days. It takes 3 hours to do the complete polish. I will post some nice pics when next time i will polish my beauty.
There are loads of things require apart from the polish. like the cloth, brushes and other things.

^

He might hav forgot to attach it. Anyways i do agree, black is a colour hard to maintain. Oh god the tint law!! Their aint law here btw.... yipeee!! Cruising the city like a VIP[glasses]

Hey Shonty AFAIK the law is applicable throughout India but maybe in your place the police don care much about that. Even in Chennai you can see several cars with jet black tint!

But i would always say it safer having a light tint.

Hey Shonty AFAIK the law is applicable throughout India but maybe in your place the police don care much about that. Even in Chennai you can see several cars with jet black tint!

But i would always say it safer having a light tint.
But i do agree darker tints are unsafe in night driving & in rain. hard to see outside. but i love the privacy they give to avoid unwanted eyes & comments[clap]

Forget you not able to see outside. Think about the condition of other vehicles coming behind you. Nobody would know what is going on in front of you and if you apply sudden brake due to some reason the vehicle coming behind will be in a very tough situation.

This is the reason i use lighter tints and also its easy to from the inside as you mentioned. I don mind a few staring eyes , gives a sense of pride![;)]

Forget you not able to see outside. Think about the condition of other vehicles coming behind you. Nobody would know what is going on in front of you and if you apply sudden brake due to some reason the vehicle coming behind will be in a very tough situation.

This is the reason i use lighter tints and also its easy to from the inside as you mentioned. I don mind a few staring eyes , gives a sense of pride![;)]
lol. actually, light & even sunlight can easily pass through garware. the film is has 5% visibility & trust me people behind me can see whats coming. i.e. its not as dark as compared to local jet black films [angel]

Thread Starter #24
film

lol. actually, light & even sunlight can easily pass through garware. the film is has 5% visibility & trust me people behind me can see whats coming. i.e. its not as dark as compared to local jet black films [angel]
Hey guys, the law says the visibility should be more than 55%.
and in mumbai the cops have drive on time to time basis to catch the people who are violating this law. They have a machine which analyze the visibility.
I am using the graware classic approved by RTO and ECOdrive which is also approved.

Top Bottom