Maruti Suzuki's Manesar Plant Workers Sabotage Production Cars

Re: MSIL manesar plant's workers sabotage production cars.

How they are going to manage then ? I think more will switch to Liva Diesel (if priced well) or others.
Please be careful in choosing your vehicle. Take multiple test rides before buying your car. Do not restrict yourself to budgets,better to postpone than compromise on budgets. ONLY look for performance and that vehicle must be tried and tested on road for minimum a year.
This advice comes from my experience worth INR 7.5 L

Thread Starter #17
ONLY look for performance and that vehicle must be tried and tested on road for minimum a year.This advice comes from my experience worth INR 7.5 L
I know this.I am just insisting on current market situation. Considering Hugh waiting period many people will cancel the booking and switch to other cars. Thus Liva will get some share.The reason behind Toyota is eager to lauch both cars is to take advantage of this situation as Both competitor cars swift and desire has very hugh waiting period.

Re: New Swift Now Introduced at Rs.4.22 Lacs

I think workers in MSIL manaser have got some money from TKM or Tata. [evil]
These kind of dramas are common with trade unions in Kerala and that's the reason for the absence of any automotive plants in Kerala.

Totally true, buying car should getting an experience and not about hearsay!

MSIL is in a quagmire now and it is obvious that people will start looking at other options. With the festive season round the corner, discounts and more freebies with ready availability being a criteria if played well other manufacturers can see a jump. It seems this ruckus will cause MSIL to clear out the backlog by no less than next year.

I myself is a very impatient buyer so would not wait for such a long period for any car, even if it is a ferrari (wish I could buy it though)

vehicle must be tried and tested on road for minimum a year.
This advice comes from my experience worth INR 7.5 L
If everyone thinks so then who will be there to try and test. [frustration]

My way of style is to buy a newly designed car on the very first day of launch and change the car when it is too common on roads or when it's style gets out of date. I always need to be special on roads.[glasses]

Thread Starter #21

I think workers in MSIL manaser have got some money from TKM or Tata.
:lol!: Why not Hyunadi and Ford or Fiat or Honda ? [:D]

I frankly don't care if Maruti goes down. I had a terrible experience buying a car from them and I will never again buy a Maruti. Even without sabotage they produce quite low quality cars.

If everyone thinks so then who will be there to try and test. [frustration]

My way of style is to buy a newly designed car on the very first day of launch and change the car when it is too common on roads or when it's style gets out of date. I always need to be special on roads.[glasses]
Well I am middle class and I can not afford to buy new models and sell after some time.

Toyota ETIOS is my second car after the wagonR that I bought in 2000. So after 11 years I changed my car and I feel that still my wagonR which is 11 years and driven for 95000km has much better NVH, interior and performance.

I was offered by Toyota dealer to sell ETIOS at a loss of 1 Lakh rupees which I can not afford.

I am paying my installments but I am unable to drive my faulty ETIOS. I hope someday Toyota customer support will do something. I am ready to wait.[sleep]

Thread Starter #25

The actual war is between Tata Vista, Toyota Liva and Maruti Swift
So no Figo, I20, Micra, Punto, Polo, Jazz ???

Sabotaging of production cars may be done by external interference, just like false leading buyers by wrong ownership reviews [thinking]

All these issues at MSIL plant not only suggest a long waiting period for the new Swift, but probably the launch of R-III (Ertiga [anger]) will also get postponed.

I think workers in MSIL manaser have got some money from TKM or Tata. [evil]
These kind of dramas are common with trade unions in Kerala and that's the reason for the absence of any automotive plants in Kerala.
hmm. Sabotage seems to be the order of the day in the Indian automobile business. Witness the recent Nano burning incidents as they seem almost choreographed. We are our own worst enemy, not our neighbors.

Here’s some good news for all prospective new Maruti Swift owners. The country’s largest carmaker, Maruti Suzuki has successfully managed to restart Maruti Suzuki Swift production to previous levels at the Manesar plant despite striking workers not signing the “Good Conduct” bond that the Maruti management imposed on them after saboteur activities were reportedly detected at the Manesar plant leading to a large number of cars not passing quality checks. Currently, the Manesar plant has recommenced production of the new Swift, taking the total number of Swift Hatchbacks produced each day to 500. This gives the plant a monthly capacity of around 15,000 units even as Maruti plans to cut down on its exports to Hungary, thus liberating extra capacity for the Indian market, which will then allow Maruti to produce about 18,000 Maruti Swifts each month for the Indian market.

source - indian cars bikes

Top Bottom