Maruti Suzuki Wagon-R CNG - My Journey !!

Thread Starter #18
is there any space left post cng cyllinder in trunk
As you can see (in the pic on the 1st Page), there is hardly any space left after the Cng kit Cylinder.

Hey Maddy, Can you please tell me the Cost you are incurring in servicing your Vehicle. Because whenever i Send my car to servicing, the bill is always not less than 7k. I did not expect such a high cost of Servicing from a Maruti Suzuki Product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Space: Forget the space for luggage after all these installations.

Important is how many people travel in most of the cases its hardly 1 and rerely 3 (on week ends)of us. So I put all my luggage in one side of the back row and still two more can fit.

When going with two families I remove the Bass tube and keep all luggage on cylinder and on the extry tyre with small bags. This helps in most of the cases.

You can also attach overhead luggage carrier for more luggage.

The very important thing is that how well it serves you.

For photos you have to wait.

As you can see (in the pic on the 1st Page), there is hardly any space left after the Cng kit Cylinder.

Hey Maddy, Can you please tell me the Cost you are incurring in servicing your Vehicle. Because whenever i Send my car to servicing, the bill is always not less than 7k. I did not expect such a high cost of Servicing from a Maruti Suzuki Product.
Please check with other guys who own a wagon r because I do nt think wagon r uses synthetic oil in all probality the service station guys are cheating with you . 7000 rs is a lot for wagon r VW polo service cost is 7000 . And by any chance do you think taxi guys who have wagon r cng must be giving 7000 for service ? There is something fishy please check .

Top Bottom