Maruti Suzuki To Launch 20 New Models in Next 5 Years

Re: Maruti to launch 4 new SUV's.

[surprise]. Rather it was expected. And I am damn sure, they will work in India. But be cautious about what we say. We have seen Vitara's fate.
Fiat must be smiling - and looking for apt diesel units that could fit the bill for maruti UVs [;)]
Yes, Dharmesh, but I don't think they will go in a line of Vitara now instead they will go with some thing from Fiat as IR said. I think they will try and build some thing with Ritz platform and fixing a Fiat engine under bonnet[lol]

SX4 & XA alpha was very much expected, but came as a shock to me is the under 4M Vitara and an SUV based on Dzire

I am sure one day FIAT will be only an Engine seller than a brand itself. And by doing these they will earn better than selling cars in India. [lol]
A Car with a good engine sells more,that's the current market study.
Intelligent indian people now are concerned and enquirers more about the engine the car caries before buying, than the brand of the car.

Chevy too for UVA sail and its sedan buys engine from fiat, and planning to buy for enjoy,as they found the people intelligent.

It is a good sign, as the company's will more compete on comfort,safety and some added features to sell their cars in india other than competing on the engine.(base model sail comes with ABS and driver side Air bags)

We may benefit a good car with a good engine.

More the fiat engine sales in india more the chance of good cars in india.

Last edited:

Top Bottom