Maruti Suzuki SX4 (Non-VVT) Jerking Between 1K - 2K RPM

Attaching mine

*Edited
Wow! Your car is absolutely in pristine condition.

I see the Android unit fitted in your car. I have been investigating on this upgrade from quite some time now.
I'm told by few auto enthusiasts that the audio output of Android units will be pathetic without amplifier, as compared to the audio output of stock head units in many cars. Are you happy with the upgrade?
Can you please me share some information on the Android head unit that's in your car and how much did it cost for you?

Last week, I took the plunge to upgrade speakers to Polk DB652 co-axials and Pioneer TS-C601IN components in my car :)

Last edited:
Thread Starter #18
Wow! Your car is absolutely in pristine condition.

I see the Android unit fitted in your car. I have been investigating on this upgrade from quite some time now.
I'm told by few auto enthusiasts that the audio output of Android units will be pathetic without amplifier, as compared to the audio output of stock head units in many cars. Are you happy with the upgrade?
Can you please me share some information on the Android head unit that's in your car and how much did it cost for you?

Last week, I took the plunge to upgrade speakers to Polk DB652 co-axials and Pioneer TS-C601IN components in my car :)
I have installed Woodman unit, which was an online purchase. This is a 2GB/16GB DSP unit . it costed me 14.5k with rearview cam, which was pretty good pricing and all other brands were 3.5-4k more. I would suggest not to get there products online. The quality of the product is satisfactory but the after sales support is pathetic. The guys in support department are very rude and offer ZERO help. An offline store purchase would be much better. About the sound quality, Woodman is definitely better than the OEM audio unit offer in SX4 but not as good as the OEM audio offered in current maruti vehicles. I would suggest to go for the 4GB version if you need the maps and music apps like Spotify or youtube music to work in background seamlessly. I am still using the 11 years old OEM door speakers + a subwoofer in the trunk. This combo works perfectly for me.

Top Bottom