Maruti Suzuki Sells Two Lakh Ritz in India

Thread Starter #1
Maruti Suzuki's Ritz car has attained the 2 lakh sales mark in premium hatchback segment within a short span of 36 months of its launch. Ritz like its sibling Swift is one of the fastest models to achieve the 200,000 mark. The country's largest car maker sold over 64,000 units in the domestic market in 2011-12. The company has so far exported over 8000 units to some of the popular destinations include South East Asia and other neighbouring countries.

Launched in 2009, Ritz has indeed played a wonderful inning so far. Ritz owners also, have always appreciated its driving comfort. In current context too, when market is skewed towards diesel, we expect Ritz to gain more volumes in the future as well," said Shashank Srivastava, Chief GM (Marketing), Maruti Suzuki

Maruti Suzuki Ritz has been designed after carefully studying the premium A2 segment and the aspirations of car buyers of this segment. The contemporary styling, european design are contributing factors for its success especially amongst the young couples.

Ritz is a popular choice amongst the premium hatchback category in the automobile industry with people not only loving to buy it but also follow it on social media. Ritz has more than 1 million fans on Facebook and was the 1 stIndian auto brand to achieve the milestone.

Source:ET

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Two lakh Maruti Ritz cars sold

now they have decided to launch the ritz facelift. personally i didn't like the car at all. drove it 2 times. no offence to anyone who has it. its just my opinion.

350Z

Core Team
Despite the buzz about its awkward rear design, Ritz is selling like hot cakes. Sure it makes for a nice city hatchback. I have come across some with Yellow Plates too.
Ritz has more than 1 million fans on Facebook and was the 1 stIndian auto brand to achieve the milestone.
Mahindra Scorpio Facebook Page was first to achieve this mark, if I’m not mistaken.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom