Maruti Suzuki Ritz VDI Ownership Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hi I bought RITZ VDI from Competent Automobile Sohna Road, Sales Person Yogesh a month back and have done around 2000 KMs below is the review on the car.

Loved the drive of the car the moment i pushed the padel. I would say a great pickup and very less engine noise thanks to maruti Engine.

I have only driven petrol car before so if you are new to move to Diesel you gonna feel the lead time while the car initially takes pickup but the moment you will touch 2K RPM you gonna feel the kick and you are set to go.

I tried to maintain 60 KM per hour inside delhi and gurgaon for first 1000 kms unless I touched highway and that too I dint cross 100.

The car gave me fantastic 22 to 23 kms on highway and 18+ inside city with AC on all the time.

The sales part is pretty paiful though the sales person was pretty friendly and even coem to pick documents etc from office/home whereever you call him till the time payments are not made.

Once you are done with payments, Competent motors is the worst place to go for. It has been a month and I have not yet received my Extended warrenty papers. When The car went ofr the service it came back with a dent, the service manager and GM of competent service admitted that it will be repaired in second service since they dont have similar paint at this time (lets see how it goes in second service).

I have not received the registry yet till the time Competent people were saying you gonna get the registry in 2 3 days now they are saying that since high security number plates are in place you have to collect it on your own. Means the moment you are done with sale dont expect a single bit of support from Competent motors, may be I should have blocked some amount till I had received all the documents.

Car is pretty awesome and I will share the detailed review but will ask you guys to stay away from Competent automobiles. I bought my last wagonR from Apra auto and the experience was simply superb

Re: Ritz VDI Ownership review

Once the booking is confirmed all dealers change their colours. Post some pics and share a more detailed review buddy.

Welcome to TAI and congrat's on your Ritz,do post some pic's of your ride.

Please make sure you write in a mail to Maruti with some strong words regarding your experience with this dealer.

Hello pinchuuser,
Welcome to TAI,
Congrats on your Ritz,
If the dealer is not keeping his words or doesn't serve you well try lodging a complaint with MSIL. MSIL is one of the Top Trusted Brands in India and I am sure they would act on the same soon after they receive the complaint.
Regarding dent repair, If those MASS people are not interested in getting the job done or if you are unsatisfied with the service they offer look for some other MASS in your near locality which you think would serve you better.
Anyway I am impressed with the mileage figures of you Ritz !
Waiting for the pics !

@Pichu

Congrats for your new Ritz and welcome to TAI Ritz club !![:)]

Yes, you need to take up the matter of dealer very seriously with Maruti immediately. We spend our hard earned money on their cars and if a dealer is acting funny, it should not be spared !!

I wish more and more happy miles with your car and wish to see the pictures of the car.

350Z

Core Team
Car is pretty awesome and I will share the detailed review but will ask you guys to stay away from Competent automobiles. I bought my last wagonR from Apra auto and the experience was simply superb
Note: Since reviews that are incomplete or contain very less information are not permitted on the forum, this thread has been closed. Please refer to this link for details and feel free to report this post to moderators in order to complete the review so that this thread can be reopened again. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom