Maruti Suzuki Ritz Ownership Review

Congratulations Raj for Ownership of few more cars.[:)]

The Ritz looks superb.
Good that you opted for ZXi variant with ABS as a safety measure even though you drive it occasionally.

Thread Starter #18
Great pictures , the shining silver is amazing to see! Yes boot is decent enough for a Hatch but rear seats i think i cannot even sit inside![lol] How about fitting a subwoofer in the boot![evil]
Nah! since this is our company car, no additonal fitments except basics like mud flaps, mats & window tints.

even i am tall buddy, but with a driver of average height in front, you can actually sit quite comfortably. its more spacious than the santro & Swift.

I find the dash to be better than Swift.
thats is the reason we preferred this over the swift, its more spacious too.

BTW is that your Scorpio and Innova seen in the pictures?
the scorpio is mine, the innova is my neighbour's.

we have 7 innovas in my complex belonging to 5 bungalows! and then 2 corollas. sometimes you feel its a toyota showroom! compared to that only 3 scorpios!

Congratulations Raj for Ownership of few more cars.[:)]

The Ritz looks superb.
Good that you opted for ZXi variant with ABS as a safety measure even though you drive it occasionally.
thanks a lot buddy.

cost of flicking a tacho===buying a new ritx zxi???
no no. not feasible.
cmon, we can bargain! 20% off!

Last edited:
Nice set of pictures raj. Your ritz is looking superb in stock state. BTW whose choice is the Riitz? Yours or your employee?

Yes but the problem is all my family members and my friend's circle are tall![evil] So Hatches have become a strict no no for me!

I always sit in the front only in my friend's i20![evil]

Thread Starter #21
Nice set of pictures raj. Your ritz is looking superb in stock state. BTW whose choice is the Riitz? Yours or your employee?
thanks buddy.

car choice is mine, colour & seat covers choice is of the employee's.

I would have opted for black or brown colour & for seat covers, i would have preferred G sport or Haiton.

Yes but the problem is all my family members and my friend's circle are tall![evil] So Hatches have become a strict no no for me!

I always sit in the front only in my friend's i20![evil]
Same here, even in my family, hatches are a strict no-no for our primary use.

hay man raj! congrats on your maruti ritz..now i gotta know why is ritz fastest selling car in india [evil] but why silver colour only??

Thread Starter #23
We wanted a Diesel Ritz VDi with ABS but it had a long waiting period & it dint have airbags & rear wash/wipe.

Petrol Ritz had a lesser waiting period, espacially the ZXi.

we wanted a white or brown ZXi but that was not in stock. Black & silver ZXi were available, so we opted for silver.

Raj, thats exactly opposite in Pune, Ritz VDI ABS is readily available in Pune and ritz petrol has 2 months waiting period.
Regarding the color, silver looks nice on ritz.

Congrats for the buy Raj! Nice ride and pics buddy, good that you opted for ZXi rather than waiting loooong for other variant.
i must say that these waiting periods are the worst part now-a-days, while buying new rides. No one can except me can undersatand this as I am waiting from more than 8months for our Activa![lol]

Thread Starter #27
ilango[speed thirst];55877 said:
Great pictures man!
Hope it serves you well!
thanks buddy.

Congrats for the buy Raj! Nice ride and pics buddy, good that you opted for ZXi rather than waiting loooong for other variant.
i must say that these waiting periods are the worst part now-a-days, while buying new rides. No one can except me can undersatand this as I am waiting from more than 8months for our Activa![lol]
We were looking for an activa for a person we know. It is available on the spot too, of course, the price is Rs. 63,000!

Thread Starter #29
I am very disappointed with Maruti's quality control.

Our brand new Ritz had a broken seat height adjust lever when the seat cover guy tried to install the covers. I thought that must be the guy's fault.

Yesterday when i went to a mall, the security guys pulled the boot release lever when the car was locked & the lever broke & came in his hand. Such pathetic quality is not even expected from a scooter. I understand the guy must have pulled hard but such levers must be built to withstand this or else, with time & usage, some day or the other, it will break.

to add insult to the injury, M.A.S.S guys quotes Rs. 12,500 for the seat height adjust lever!!!

Oh, till now I was hearing only Fiat cars lever breaks (Mine has not broken BTW[clap]). Even I was thinking Maruti's new generation cars will have much better fittings. Sad but I am more surprised with the price of seat height adjust lever. At this price full assembly comes for Fiat. Lever should not cost more than couple of hundred bucks.

Top Bottom