Maruti Suzuki Ritz LDI Ownership Review - 6+ Years - 60,000 Kms - Zero Issues

Thread Starter #16
Re: Ritz Ldi G.gray Update !!

Thank you, Rajvel,

Yeah it needs a wash, I will post the pics after its wash and Dussera Puja

Legroom on the rear is good, in those pics both seats are pulled back completely, so you may feel it looks less[:)]

Hey Gurrala74 , lovely choice of color on your Ritz. Really looking good in the pictures. And the fuel efficiency figures you have mentioned are really impressive specially on the highways. Wishing you lots more smiles and miles with your car.

Looking at your Ritz for the first time.
It does look good considering its been around for a year now.

Other than that the only eyesore was the dust on the mat.

Thread Starter #19

Hey Gurrala74 , lovely choice of color on your Ritz. Really looking good in the pictures. And the fuel efficiency figures you have mentioned are really impressive specially on the highways. Wishing you lots more smiles and miles with your car.
Thank you for those nice words GM88 !!

Looking at your Ritz for the first time.
It does look good considering its been around for a year now.

Other than that the only eyesore was the dust on the mat.
Hey Superbad, Thank you for your comments and I am glad that you have seen my Ritz for the first time !!

Sorry dear, there is lot of work going on in the factory right now on the occasion of Dassera puja, so I will post some really nice pics very soon when I decorate and clean my Ritz for Puja[:)]

Thread Starter #20
Re: Maruti Ritz LDi G.Gray Update !!

Hey friends,

Few pics of my Ritz as well Dream Yuga during Dussera !! few pics show the forest near(3km) from my native town !! Hope you enjoy them

Attachments

Gurrala74, your ride needs a good wash followed by some polish work. After viewing so many Ritz onboard, i have actually started liking the rear of the car. Needless to say the Diesel mill makes the car more attractive.
BTW any plans to mod your ride, i mean alloys, spoiler?

Thread Starter #22

@Akash,

Thank you for your comments. Sorry it was washed well, but I have taken her to a dusty and mud region,so may look bit dirty. Yes, I need to take for a nice wash & polish soon.

No immediate plans of modifications, but yes I have these in my mind and the problem is I am not getting that free time, so that I could get some nice and simple things done. Yeah spoiler of the new Ritz looks good, but looks pretty costly too !! I may think of alloys when I upgrade the tyres after they warn out, till then searching for good wheel caps

Gurrala74, your ride needs a good wash followed by some polish work. After viewing so many Ritz onboard, i have actually started liking the rear of the car. Needless to say the Diesel mill makes the car more attractive.
BTW any plans to mod your ride, i mean alloys, spoiler?
Ha Ha, Akash you are asking wrong question to Mr. RK. He might like to have its ride as it is. Sir am not complaining. Just complementing how you love your ride as it is. And I know why you say that you don't want any modification also.

BTW, your ride looks great. As Mr. Akash said after seeing all ritz I also started liking the RITZ [Generally I don't like the rear portion of RITZ]

Thread Starter #24

Yes, Sethu,

You are 100% right, as I always want to maintain my ride as it is original !! but I like some things like Alloys, good tyres and some useful things like Armrest and all, but do not like to modify the exterior much. I like to add something only for comfort and not very much for the looks as when you want to sell your car, those exterior makeup will never give any extra money and sometimes buyers do not like them too !! Yes I like the spoiler on the rear, but it is really painful to drill holes for that on my Ritz baby[cry]

Nicely maintained car Mr.RK. Even after one year looks refreshed. Just clear off the dust from floor mats. Looks aweful.

I think there are some spoilers that don't require to drill holes, those use clips . Just enquire about the same in your locality.

Yes I like the spoiler on the rear, but it is really painful to drill holes for that on my Ritz baby[cry]
Yeah, i understand, but you can go for Clip on Spoilers like one i have on my car. They dont need any drilling or punching, just a clip which makes to stay with the boot. And aftermarket spoiler for Ritz would hardly cost about 2-3k (with paint job). I feel a spoiler alone would enhance the looks of your ride. Further, you can paint you rims to black (DIY) and then, you will find the change. It will enhance the appearance of the wheel caps.

Nice Pics Gurrala,

Your Ritz looks preety neat & clean.

As like Akash said, Definitely spoiler & Alloys will improve the Looks of Ritz.

Thread Starter #30

Thank you Dharmesh,Appu,Akash for your inputs.

Yes you are right Akash, Spoiler will change the looks, I will try to locate the clips one. Yes black painted rims will enhance the looks of the Wheel caps in silver !! otherwise wheel caps silver color mix up with the rims silver color and wheel caps design is not visible.

But believe me, it is maybe my subjective conservative feel that it always looks painful to me to disturb the original colors and set up.

Than DIY, I prefer to go to a painting expert though I have a paint shop in my industry itself. You know painting is an art on different metals right from preparing the surface and selecting the compatible paint to have the kind of shine !!
You know I look for a professionalism in everything like a saying "it is always better that A dog & donkey have their own expertise and should stick to it".
No offence for our members doing DIY(yes that is their passion hence everything comes out well, even if something goes wrong they do not feel bad and try again to set it right) as my own experience of doing DIY on something else backfired[cry] some times.

Thank you all for your kind suggestions and you will see some different pics of my Ritz very soon !!

Top Bottom