Maruti Suzuki Ritz 1.2 K-Series – Silver Arrows

Re: Maruti Suzuki Ritz 1.2 K-Series – Silver Arrows

Hi, i have a swift dezire 1.2L petrol 2011 model k series engine want to install a air filter some what same as urs K&N Filter. Every dealer that i spoke has informed me that no filter can be fitted on the car other than the stock..the main reason being that the vehical RPM tends to rave and is not constant. dabaslakshay do you face this problem?? Kinldy reply.

You took part in ITM University's Carnaame? Didn't know this earlier. There was also an accord participating I guess? Sorry for the offtopic.

Thread Starter #19
Re: Maruti Suzuki Ritz 1.2 K-Series – Silver Arrows

Hi, i have a swift dezire 1.2L petrol 2011 model k series engine want to install a air filter some what same as urs K&N Filter. Every dealer that i spoke has informed me that no filter can be fitted on the car other than the stock..the main reason being that the vehical RPM tends to rave and is not constant. dabaslakshay do you face this problem?? Kinldy reply.
get a proper direct intake installed. the main restriction is the airbox and paper filter. will advise bmc dia like mine. Although dont expect huge gains or anything without a ffe mated with it, but some nice growly sound from the engine.
Idling issues, didnt had any. Just flash the ecu by removing the battery connection for 10mins after installing.

@username yes i remember a black accord at carnaame.

Top Bottom