Maruti Suzuki Kizashi: Now Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizashi means "omen", "sign", or "warning" possibly to suggest to other automobile manufacturers that the Kizashi is an example of products to come from Suzuki in the future.
with poor pricing hope this bad omen doesnt returns back to maruti itself!! [lol]

i would say after vitara & sx4 maruti needs to come with very firly with their new launches, i hope this will pay of the image which they lost in last 2 experiment.

Well, i am pretty excited about this launch in particular. Maruti Suzuki guys must have kept their fingures crossed. Their premium segment experience has not been a sweet experience some years back when they brought in the Grand Vitara into indian markets.
As for the website, i am not able to view it since i am travelling[sad]

Last edited:
Bad news guys, MS, is looking at a price rang of 16-20lacs to price Kizashi variants, base model goes no lower than 16,

MS should relli think over it again, before the launch

Maruti Suzuki Kizashi Launched at Rs. 16.5 lacs

Finally Maruti Suzuki India Limited brought in the Kizashi which is a entry of the car maker into the luxury car segment. For those who are not aware, Kizashi will be competing with the D segment sedans which comprises of the very successful players from Skoda, Honda and VW stable. This being Maruti Suzuki's debut in this segment, it will be interesting to see how the car buyers respond to the call.

Tech specs-

Engine: 2.4 litre DOHC J–Series engine
Maximum Power: 178 PS @ 6,500rpm
Maximum Torque: 230Nm @ 4,000rpm
Fuel efficiency: 12.53 Kmpl (CVT)
12.45 Kmpl (MT)

Kizashi will be available in India Manual Transmission (MT) as well as Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT).

Price: Rs. 16.5 lakh onwards(Ex. Showroom Delhi).

Last edited:
Specs are great , FE which they have given is good!

But i don think the car is VFM at that price , though cheaper than its competitors its not much tech laden like its competitors.

350Z

Core Team
Pricing is mediocre and definitely not the most value for money considering the Suzuki Badge, Especially when a car like Sonata from Hyundai had to face stiff competition in this segment, in past. Only for a while if we keep away the cost-factor, I think the Kizashi feels like a winner. Hope Maruti will play hard this time by keenly concentrating on this product. Enjoy some launch pictures of Maruti Kizashi.

kizashi launch 1.jpg

kizashi launch 2.jpg

kizashi launch 3.jpg

kizashi launch 4.jpg

kizashi launch 5.jpg

kizashi launch 6.jpg

kizashi launch 7.jpg

kizashi launch 8.jpg

kizashi launch 9.jpg

kizashi launch 10.jpg

kizashi launch 11.jpg

kizashi launch 12.jpg

kizashi launch 13.jpg

kizashi launch 14.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Woah! The black one is a killer. This sure is a head-turner, in the 'D' segment.

@350Z : do they have a diesel variant of this car, anywhere at all and any plans of it getting launched in India?

Yes IndianDrives, Kizashi is a D segment car which faces competition from Honda and Skoda.

However with so much of electronics onboard, i dont think Kizashi can be called an overpriced sedan. IMO Maruti Suzuki has done a wonderful job with the pricing of this sedan. Being a CBU, it was expected to be in this price range, however once Maruti suzuki decides to localise the things, Kizashi will surely sell in good volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom