Maruti Suzuki Kizashi: Now Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

350Z

Core Team
Will this car be coming in diesel too?
The Kizashi in above pictures wearing Haryana registration plate was actually spotted in Pune, which means the final testing from ARAI is going on already and speculations indicate launch to happen by end of this year. No confirmation whether it will come equipped with a Diesel engine, but 2.4 Liter Petrol motor from Grand Vitara is confirmed for sure.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@Gears1313

Customized Kizashi is the best Maruti Suzuki vehicle I have ever seen.

@∂נℓυν

It is the concept version of Kizashi & I am sure this will not make it to India

350Z

Core Team
Kizashi is coming, but be prepared for the hefty price tag it will come along with. Maruti Suzuki will bring the Kizashi as a CBU initially, which means the price is to go northwards, approx. Rs.17 Lakhs – Rs.24 Lakhs. However, if the car receives a good response in the market, Maruti will start locally assembling the model at their Manesar plant.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Pricing is a bit high competing with some of well established D-Segmenters , hope they have a good product in hand! A few more lakhs and one could get a BMW itself which must be better than Kizashi on all aspects!

Why don they assemble it here itself from first? I mean in this case a person buying the car maybe after a year after the launch and its success will benefit greatly than the ones buying during launch!

oh maybe they are also doing like hyundai santafe. with that big pricing kizashi can become another flop try from maruti to work in luxury segment..

i am in love with the estate version of Kizashi, i know there's only 1% chance of Kizashi Estate in India, but i would love to see it coming down. Please Suzuki, hear us !!!

@ Umang I din get you , what is Maruti trying to do like Hyundai? If you are trying to refer to them being locally manufactured here then , Santa-Fe is never going to be assembled locally here! Hyundai officials confirmed this during launch itself.

350Z

Core Team
Are you sure it will be a 230bhp version because i am guessing it will be some toned down version.
Most probably, No special tuning for India this time since the car is directly coming up as an import. However, it has yet to be seen whether Suzuki will introduce the Manual Transmission or the Automatic Transmission in India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Another long awaited car that will finally make its debut. The launch is confirmed on 28th January 2011 for sure. Hope the pricing will be good enough to break the ice. Overall designing is quite appealing, but if they are targeting the full fledged D-Segment, that means primarily the target audience will be chauffer driven. Here’s where I am afraid because Kizashi is rather less on the rear space (Read Legroom), according to what I felt after sitting inside the car. Plus, the brand value is something that again matters here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom