Maruti Suzuki Ignis Review: Interesting Innovation

Thread Starter #1
Thread Starter #2

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Maruti Suzuki Ignis Review: An Interesting Innovation

20170320_152632.jpg

Maruti Suzuki, among the patriarch brands of Indian Automotive Industry has always hit gold by launching affordable cars and cars that appeal to the consumers and suits the needs of majority of buyers in our market. Ignis is too from the stable of Maruti Suzuki which has been launched to replace the ageing but reliable Maruti's own hatchback Ritz. Ignis is pitched as premium hatchback by Maruti Suzuki but is it really worth of the 'Premium' tag? or is it just filling the accounts of MSIL and their Dealers simply because of the badge value? Well, due to it's decades old presence in the market and a widespread service network, Maruti Suzuki's vehicles are seen as the 1st choice of many Indian households. Due to this faith in the brand, Maruti Suzuki makes all attempts to spoil and even to a great extent confuse their buyers with n-number of hatchbacks in their line up. Ignis, as Maruti says is "None of a Kind" is indeed living up to it's tagline. In the segment which Ignis is competing, there are many more products which are from brands that have a slightly smaller share in the sales chart but their products are not ordinary as well specially if we compare it even to Ignis. The name Maruti Suzuki is having enough impact on our market that drives the buyers to their showrooms and they do not waste their resources on marketing their products. Is it their Over Confidence? Is it the blind Faith of buyers? or are their products indeed Capable? Such questions often arise in the minds of other brands as well as people like me who never believe in following the herd. I evaluate a car based on its merits and de-merits. I had been an owner of Maruti Suzuki Vehicle for more than a decade but the car which I owned was an Esteem, and today's line up of Maruti Suzuki's vehicles cannot match the reliability of that car. Then, what makes this brand a hot favorite among us? This question is still remaining unanswered even after their many popular hatchbacks scored a Zero in Crash Test Ratings. Now, will the Ignis create ripples in the market or become redundant after a while is yet to be seen. The kind of hatchbacks which we are accustomed to driving and seeing on roads, this one is not like that in terms of looks and of-course in terms of the "Premium Price" it commands, to me it does not feel well priced one bit. Maruti Suzuki feels that the pricing of Ignis is justified even though others in segment have equally desirable products to offer. Then why we always have a one track thought process when it comes to Maruti Suzuki? Does the Ignis really have something which is 'Out of the Box' or Genuinely Innovative to offer than others, Lets See! Top

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Maruti Suzuki Ignis Review : Exterior Design

20170320_151209.jpg

20170320_151215.jpg

IMG_20170320_150723.jpg

IMG_20170320_150632.jpg

The most interesting aspect of Maruti Suzuki Ignis is it's compact looks with dimensions of Length, Width, Height and Wheelbase being 3700x1690x1595x2435 mm. With it's looks, to me Ignis looks 'less of car for more of money'. With the tall boy looks and small size it does look a bit awkward to me even if it stands next to it's own stable mates like Baleno and even next to it's competitor like TIAGO.

IMG_20170320_150109.jpg

20170320_153422.jpg

The front profile of Ignis boasts of a aggressive look as an individual car. The single slate front grill with chrome surround and a honey comb like look gives it a macho stance and makes it stand out of the rest. The square shaped headlamps add to the strong persona of the front design. The plastic used in the grill area extends to the corners of both headlamps which to me felt out of place though. Moving ahead, the fog lamp design is the conventional round shape one with chrome surround but console is quite big and rectangular in shape with honey comb like plastic being used again. The front bumper design is simple and non-complicated and add a neatness factor to the look but a point to be noted is that there are vertical air-dams provided in front and the conventional position is covered by the number plate. Thankfully, even though Maruti Suzuki is known for chrome loaded exteriors, yet the usage of chrome in Ignis well controlled. However, the simple but strong looks can be ruined if someone tries to overload it with chrome accessories.

The side profile gives true impression of the size of this vehicle. The car has small footprints and on road it looks quite an attention seeker (though whether it looks good or bad is debatable). The side profile appears so small that if you begin to click it, you don't have to adjust your camera's lenses or make any other adjustments as it fits the screen just right. From the side it can be clearly observed that this car has a raised stance and to add to that, Ignis offers a Ground Clearance of 180mm which is much more than some of the sedans as well. The side profile is just about average in terms of looks with its bulging out wheel arcs and half-hearted looks of the rear quarter panel. The front door resembles to Maruti's Swift and the rear door looks like some of the Japanese hatchbacks of Suzuki. The one thing which I did not like is the design of the rear quarter glass. It is blocking the visibility and neither looks good. Coming to the engraved design on the rear quarter panel, it was said the design resembles to a foot-ware brand but whether it does or does not, the engraved design looks like a deliberate attempt by Maruti Suzuki to project Ignis as a muscular hatchback. If we talk of the others like Kwid and KUV, I feel the best side profile for me will be of the Kwid if compared to Ignis. The Black side cladding provided on the wheel arcs and the running board make it look like a rough and tough vehicle but to me it looks like Maruti Suzuki was too much desperate about making a mark in this segment as they included bits and pieces of all types of hatchbacks but the final product was just...lets say, still not upto the mark as far as looks are concerned.

The rear profile is again a question of debate. Those of you who remember the Suzuki hatchback called SS80 would surely try to find resemblance of it in Ignis's rear. Ignis has a average looking rear profile and the raised stance with the bulge of wheel arcs extending up to bumper corners makes the rear profile look like a joke. In the race of doing something different, Maruti Suzuki added the vertical tail lamps and extended them till the boot, though the extensions look good but the design of tail lights is decades old. Maybe they were inspired by their Maruti Omni. Coming to the rear bumper, it is a 2 tone unit with major part being in Black and the surrounds being body color. This is one thing which I feel Maruti has done right considering that there is bumper to bumper traffic in most metros and rear ending is unavoidable. So to avoid ugly scratches on the bumper, the Black part comes in handy. Therefore, For the overall looks, from my personal experience, I would rate this car just a 5 on a scale of 10.Top

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Important External Features of Maruti Suzuki Ignis​

The Black Plastic Cladding on arcs and running board give it a rugged look but the added chrome stripe in lower part of doors with a chunky side door protection stripe make it look too busy. Too much of plastic, rubber and chrome looks slightly out of place. It makes the car loose it's actual genes. Adding to agony are the flimsy looking alloys.

IMG_20170320_150642.jpg

The Front Grill has a single slate of chrome with a body color accent in between the chrome garnish. The Black plastic used in the grill is resembling to the honey-comb design being provided by many of its competitors. Though Maruti Suzuki has also added a chrome surround in the front which runs above the headlamp units as well to give a wrapped look and enhance the appeal.

20170321_151802.jpg

The front fog lamp unit also gets a chrome surround and the fog lamp console area too is big and gets a honey comb like plastic covers on both side.

20170320_153452.jpg

The rear profile of Ignis gets a integrated spoiler in the hatch door as well as carbon fiber roof mounted spoiler as well. Apart from that the rear profile of Ignis has nothing much to write home about. This car looks like a boxed up creation if put in simple words. Many reviews might point that Ignis has this design element or that design element in the rear to accentuate its sportiness but I will not and the reason is that this car is a half-hearted and botched up attempt as far as the exteriors are concerned. Top

20170320_150825.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Seating and Cabin Experience in Maruti Suzuki Ignis

20170321_151506.jpg

IMG_20170320_151812.jpg

IMG_20170320_151821.jpg

20170321_151649.jpg

The first thing, when I held the door handle and opened the door, I got a mixed feel about the strength of the door. The doors aren't very strong in feel specifically in the Indian spec. Then when I sat in, the cabin in this premium hatchback had both conventional layout as well as use of some interesting knobs and switches as well is there. The test drive car had dual tone dashboard i.e Black and White. The plastic quality is about average as I felt and secondly the finishing is not upto the mark at many places. Earlier too when I had seen this car, I had pointed out that the White portion will get stained easily and rightly so the car that I drove had stains at many places. Secondly, the plastic used in coin holders and door panels will not age decently as firstly the material in itself isn't good and it would require alot of patience to keep the interiors clean. Otherwise, the cabin does look bright with decent all round visibility but is surely not spacious enough. There are also some features in layout which many people might not like for example, the protruding head unit in lower spec models and even the touchscreen that's not integrated in the dashboard. The normal head unit is outright substandard in looks and feels like an unwanted obstruction whereas the touchscreen looks more like a Tablet and ipad. In name of being fresh and youthful, Maruti Suzuki has tried the mix and match but the dashboard looks more of a miss than a hit to me. The switches and center AC louvers of the Auto AC unit reminded me of old cars and they have striking similarity to the switches used in Mini Coopers. But in no ways can Ignis be seen as a working class man's Mini Cooper as that would be an insult to the icon itself. I feel instead of the White shade, Maruti Suzuki could have used a Gray shade because not only its too quirky but too loud for the eyes as well.

Coming to the seats, firstly, its a 4 seater hatchback and not a 5 one but thankfully Maruti Suzuki has given a 60:40 split in top spec too of Ignis for the rear seats so those who want space for luggage can fold the rear seat but those going in for base model can't get this privilege. Moving ahead, The tall stance of the car ensured a good headroom and a acceptable ingress and egress experience for me. Still I feel, Wagon R's ingress and egress has no match in entire Maruti Suzuki line up and even the Ignis can't match to it. The biggest issue which I faced in Ignis's seating was extremely poor knee room and average legroom. We were 3 pax in the car and as I sat in rear seat I felt really cramped. With the front seat pushed back the journey for rear passengers can be a big pain. If the passenger is tall and seated in the rear seat then god help him with the knee room. In terms of other aspects like bolstering, under-thigh support and backrest comfort, I found the seats both in front and rear to be comfortable. The front seats specially are nice and quite comfortable. Even with the low transmission hump in rear, still the size of this vehicle and the cramped interior space won't allow a third passenger in the rear. Another thing that pissed me off was the heat inside the cabin which resulted in pretty hot leather seat covers and it goes without saying though that it can be unpleasant for your bums[;)]. Apart from this, as even mentioned earlier by me, In-Cabin Carpeting material and seat fabric is not anything exclusive either. The seat covers from Nexa looked more like an aftermarket fitment to be honest. Like those which we get in various car markets in Delhi. So overall, seeing the quality and cost cutting at many places (will be mentioned in a new post), I say, my in-cabin experience inside Ignis wasn't anything extravagant but just above average and the only reason that makes me say above average is the fact that the Auto AC was the saving grace. The airflow and cooling of the AC was quite fast and good. It cooled the cabin evenly. Top

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Important Interior Features of Maruti Suzuki Ignis.​

The 2 tone dashboard looks OK but the plastics used in it should still be improved for a better finishing. The White part is a absolute headache to maintain and it would be difficult for the owners to always keep the windows rolled up as to protect the White color plastics from dust. Design wise, the dashboard has some unconventional placement of gadgets like the Auto AC unit is protruding and so is the Head Unit and the body colored panels on both sides of the gear lever console do complement the youthful appeal but look too loud. Sitting inside the cabin, one should feel comfortable and pleased but these feelings were missing when I sat in Ignis. Also, these kind of looks in the cabin of a car might appeal to college going guys to some extent but not to a middle aged person as such in my view. However, having the badge of MSIL, anything on wheels can sell.

20170321_151437.jpg

The 3 Spoke Steering wheel with Silver Accent looks firm in still condition but same cannot be said about it while driving. It comes equipped with Airbag, Steering mounted audio controls and Telephony controls.

20170321_151334.jpg

20170320_150712.jpg

The Speedometer console is having a dual dial plus MID setup. There is tachometer, speedometer and an MID unit which displays information like DTE, Time, Outside Temperature, Total Kms run, warning signs like Lights On, Door Open Warning et al. To further enhance the youthful appeal, the speedometer console is provided with Meter Accent lighting in top spec. To adjust the brightness and select between trip details and information on MID unit, there is a switch unit provided next to the console.

20170320_150622.jpg

20170114_115019.jpg

20170114_115020.jpg

20170322_114739.jpg

The Hood Visibility from inside the cabin is there as well which shall help the short height drivers too and during daytime, the reflection of the dashboard on front windscreen also is well controlled. Sideways visibility is also good as the rear window glass is big but the visibility from quarter glass is not so good since due to its design the viewing area felt curtailed to me. The rear visibility is fine only till the time the rear headrests are not raised. If they are raised and tall passenger are seated in rear seats then reversing this car can be an issue as not everyone is conversant with the reversing camera and not everyone might be able to afford a top spec Ignis simply because there are better cars for better price in the market too. Top

20170320_152240.jpg

20170320_152305.jpg

20170320_150903.jpg

20170321_151611.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Power Window Switch console consists of all 4 power window switches, ORVM adjuster, door lock-unlock button, all window lock button. The quality of these switches is average and not plush. Ergonomically, these switches are well placed though. The body color coordinated handle grip inside the door adds to the fun factor as well.

20170320_150718.jpg

20170320_150722.jpg

20170320_152336.jpg

The AC vents in the center and both the corners get chrome accents. The corner AC vents also get a carbon fiber casing. Center AC vents have a rectangle shape whereas the corner ones are round in shape.

20170320_150734.jpg

20170320_152844.jpg

The adjustable headrests are provided at front and rear in top spec Ignis.

20170320_151122.jpg

20170321_151557.jpg

Non-height adjustable Front seat-belts and the rear seat-belts

20170320_151057.jpg

20170321_151523.jpg

Push button start placed on right side of steering wheel next to the headlamp leveling device and the parking sensor.

20170320_150740.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8

Akash1886

Honoured Member
The Ample Headroom due to the raised height of the car

20170320_151031.jpg

Driver and Co-passenger side sun visors. The co-passenger side visor gets a vanity mirror too and the driver side visor gets a map holder.

20170321_151407.jpg

20170322_114800.jpg

The Controlled thickness of the A-Pillar results in minimum blind spot.

20170320_153129.jpg

In-Cabin roof mounted handle grip feels sturdy for a change.

20170320_151708.jpg

Driver seat Height adjuster provided in top spec and the seat adjustment lever is same conventional one.

20170320_151828.jpg

20170322_114935.jpg

The Wipers and Indicator Levers use acceptable quality of plastic.

20170322_115013.jpg

20170322_115002.jpg

Hazard Light Switch placed below the ICE Touchscreen Unit.

20170320_152328.jpg

Thread Starter #9

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Chrome Door Handle

20170320_150728.jpg

The in-cabin roof lamp unit console comes equipped with speaker unit for telephony.

20170320_152412.jpg

The Day Night IRVM has good viewing space.

20170320_152837.jpg

Storage Spaces in the cabin

Front Cup Holders integrated in center console.

20170322_114837.jpg

Bottle Holders in all the doors and hand-brake console.

20170321_151341.jpg

20170321_151350.jpg

20170320_154940.jpg

20170321_151512.jpg

Coin Holders in door pads

20170320_152929.jpg

Dual level Glove Box. No Cooling feature provided.

20170321_151420.jpg

Thread Starter #10

Akash1886

Honoured Member
In Car Entertainment Experience in Maruti Suzuki Ignis.​

Maruti Suzuki Ignis has variant specific ICE units on offer. One is conventional rectangular head unit which is mounted on the dashboard and not integrated in it. It looks more of an obstruction unlike those provided by the competitors. The brand of Head Unit is still not mentioned on the head units which is incorrect. The ICE setup in Ignis is configured as per the variant. The base model does not have a ICE unit where as Delta and Zeta models come with a conventional button operated head unit and the Alpha variant comes with a touchscreen which is 7 inch in size. The touchscreen unit supports Mirrorlink, Apple Car Play, Android Auto and in built navigation among other features. Moving on, as the base model is not having a ICE unit so it also doesn't have speakers or tweeters. Coming to the Delta Model, it comes equipped with 2 speakers but no tweeters followed by Zeta, that has 4 speakers and 2 tweeters and finally, the top spec Alpha also gets 4 speakers and 2 tweeter setup. The placement of the speakers are at conventional position i.e lower part of door-pad and the tweeters are placed on inside casing of the ORVM. The roof mounted antenna though is a standard fitment in all the variants of Ignis. To operate the audio features, except the base model, all variants of Ignis get steering mounted controls and a remote control too is there for Delta and Zeta variants. For the alpha variant, Maruti Suzuki has provided a option of operating the ICE unit with a SLDA Remote app. Apart from the above features of the ICE unit, except for the base model, in all other variants the head-units are compatible with Bluetooth and have USB slot too. For people like me who still trust the conventional usb slot to play music instead of getting into the hassle of apps and all, this feature is a good provision. Talking about the display of the Head units, in daytime, the display of both the Head units is readable and the buttons in lower variant head units are soft but function smoothly. As for the touch-screen, the responsiveness is quite good too. Talking of the sound quality, well its nowhere near to the Harman units and the FM reception though depends on frequency and area but the sound in FM mode is not that impressive as I would have liked it in case of the lower spec head unit. However, I did like sound quality of the Touchscreen ICE and clarity of sound in it even in FM mode is impressive. Another important feature in touchscreen unit is that in the Alpha variant this works as a reverse camera screen that provides the visuals to assist the driver during revering of the car. The reverse camera display is also satisfactory.

20170119_150654.jpg

20170320_150630.jpg

20170119_150815.jpg

20170320_152225.jpg

20170114_114744.jpg

20170119_151557.jpg

Door-Speaker placement.

20170320_154039.jpg

Sound Quality Videos of both the Head Units being offered in Maruti Suzuki Ignis.​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0O9pjOP2GM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJVtddrWErU

Last edited:
Thread Starter #11

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Air Conditioning in Maruti Suzuki Ignis​

Since it is time for the summers to set in here, so, the efficiency of the Air Conditioning becomes a priority. Maruti Suzuki Ignis offers Variant Specific Air Conditioning systems. There are 2 types of air-conditioning setups in it i.e Manually operated AC with heater which is there in lower spec models and the Automatic Climate Control in top spec Alpha model. The Manual unit's placement in Ignis is very ugly as the entire control unit is protruding from lower part of dashboard. Airflow in the manual AC is acceptable considering the size of the car, the cooling is good though and the quality of knobs & buttons used is acceptable. Moving ahead, The Automatic Climate Control unit resembles to old-school single din music systems/head units which were provided. The cooling in Auto AC is very good and fast and it cooled the cabin properly. There is a proper display as well in the Auto AC unit along with its buttons which resemble a lot to the Mini Cooper. But one thing I noted was the sound of Auto AC specially in the cabin. It was actually a bit loud.

20170321_151316.jpg

20170119_150859.jpg

IMG_20170320_154654.jpg

Boot Space in Maruti Suzuki Ignis​

Maruti Suzuki has designed the Ignis as premium hatchback with a small size. The boot definitely space in it is definitely something which many of us would be interested in knowing. Well, the boot space is 260 Lt with the parcel tray. Compared to the Kwid which has 300 Lt and KUV 1OO that has 243 lt of boot space, the Ignis falls short in this department. Even though the boot space can be increased by folding the rear seats but if 4 people are traveling and there is luggage too then it can be bad situation. Moreover, if someone buys a base variant which has no 60:40 rear seat folding, for them, boot space can be among the biggest issues. Coming to the other points of the boot, the boot misses out on luggage nets on both sides and only comes equipped with a boot lamp. The cladding is provided to the boot door and loading area from inside and its plastic quality is OK. The boot also gets hydraulic struts and the opening latch is placed under the number plate lamps console. A small point about the aesthetics here, the carpet size used in the boot space was not proper so there you all can see the wiring and the metal sheet etc which is an eyesore for a car whose top variant is costing approx 9 lakh on road here. Apart from this, the loading lip to me felt just at the right height even though this car has a tall boy stance. So, the loading and unloading of the luggage wouldn't be requiring much of an effort thankfully.

20170321_151643.jpg

20170321_151629.jpg

20170114_114708.jpg

20170321_151655.jpg

20170321_151704.jpg

20170321_151719.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #12

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Small but Important Features of Maruti Suzuki Ignis.

USB Slot and 12V Charging point in the front.

20170119_150936.jpg

Dead Pedal is also provided.

20170322_114723.jpg

Even though the rear knee room is pathetic, thankfully the point of contact between knee and front seats is quite soft.

20170320_151017.jpg

Old School Hood Opening Knob

20170322_114703.jpg

Fuel Flap Opener

20170322_114712.jpg

Steering adjustment lever

20170322_114907.jpg

Good All-Round Ground Clearance

IMG_20170320_153519.jpg

The ORVM size is acceptable as well

IMG_20170320_154708.jpg

Proper plastic plate provided below the front wiper units to avoid water accumulation

20170321_151926.jpg

Smart key sensor placed on door handles

IMG_20170320_154719.jpg

Satisfactory design of the smart key

20170320_152604.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Shortcomings of Maruti Suzuki Ignis

Ill Fitting of the Wheel Caps and note the gap between front fender and headlamp console

20170114_115304.jpg

No under engine cover and lots of open spaces below the engine. Rats can have easy access

20170114_122059.jpg

Scratches can be visible in White plastic used in power window switch panels of the doors

20170320_151049.jpg

Finishing of White plastic panels inside the cabin is not upto the mark

20170321_151428.jpg

Poor Quality of Front Wipers

20170321_151937.jpg

No inner cladding in Wheel Arcs provided to Ignis

20170321_151741.jpg

20170321_151752.jpg

See the reduced amount of rear legroom left for tall people once front seats are pushed back

20170321_151541.jpg

The door pad plastic in sunlight looks very under-done in sunlight and the visible metal design near quarter glass too looks bad even though in body color.

20170321_151537.jpg

Missing Center Caps in the Alloy Wheels. Are these so fragile that they can come off in a 1000 odd kms? Poor Attention to detail and upkeep.

20170320_152632.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #14

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Safety and Maruti Suzuki cars in General and Maruti Suzuki Ignis in Specific

20170320_152734.jpg

This post will just have my personal views in a few words as without this post the review would have been incomplete[;)]. Maruti Suzuki India enjoys a very healthy position in the Indian market and very very special place in the hearts of us Indians. But, when it comes to talking about the safety in Maruti Vehicles why does everyone in general becomes diplomatic and passes it off? Where as same is not the case when safety concerns are raised in other brands. It is no secret that the built quality and provision of safety features in Maruti Suzuki Cars were a question of debate since a long time and even many of their recent products have had people raising question on the built quality. There are brands which made the safety features as standard across their line up much earlier than Maruti Suzuki where as Maruti Suzuki rolled out optional variants having the safety packs etc. Why was there a need to roll out a special "+" variant or a "(O)" variant when the same model could have been provided with the safety features right from base variant without an "O" variant? Safety isn't something for which the veteran brands like Maruti Suzuki should charge extra costs. The buyers were made to wait for long if they opted for (O) variant. However, now, it looks like that after a lot of reminders through the crash test failures of their cars on various occasions Maruti Suzuki has begun to think about it and take necessary steps to meet the safety requirements and regulations. It will good as soon as Maruti Suzuki begins to make safety features as standard across line up and also improve upon the body-shell's build quality. I do understand that body shell or metal sheet does not warrant the safety or solidness of the car but that also does not mean that in case of an accident it should crumple like a thin sheet of paper.

Talking about the Ignis, to me the built quality of it looked just a shade better than some other Maruti Suzuki hatchbacks but certainly it wasn't as good as the S-Cross. The doors and hatch-door are not confidence inspiring as their built quality and the thud sound while closing isn't convincing at all. Maruti Suzuki in the Ignis provides with dual airbags, ABS & EBD along with features like speed sensing door locks and Isofix mounts. In terms of pedestrian safety as well due protection is given in it along with pre-tensioners in seat belts. But, seeing the overall built quality, I am not very impressed with it.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #15

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Competitors of Maruti Suzuki Ignis

Even though Ignis is from the Maruti Suzuki stable yet in the market today brands are facing stiff competition in every segment. Hatchbacks being one of the most popular segments, is witnessing a plethora of VFM options from major 4 wheeler brands. It will not be an easy task for Ignis to woo the buyers as easily. Ignis has to face competitors like Tiago, Grand i10, Jazz, Ford Figo hatch, its own stable mate Baleno* (*some variants), KUV 1OO et al.

Doc1-1.jpg

Some Technical Specs of Maruti Suzuki Ignis at a glance.

Untitled.png

Some Important Service Manual Information of Maruti Suzuki Ignis.

20170120_124045.jpg

20170120_124107.jpg

20170120_124133.jpg

20170120_124142.jpg

Available Color Choices in Maruti Suzuki Ignis.

20170114_150104.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom