Maruti Suzuki Gypsy: My Little Samurai

Hello Vijayan,

Kudos to the work first of all. Gypsy surely is an amphibian vehicle .

Yes please upgrade to the baleno engine cause even with weight reduction, moving those humongous tire's will surely have it's share on the engine. 1.6 engine would just be sweet!! [:)]

time for new updates. let the pic do the talking :)
Nice progress on the Gypsy buddy. Those taillights will look hot. If you are going for a dark shade for car body, you can wrap these lights with taillight tint (sunflim like) available in the market to give a slightly black/smoked look.

Have you planned some big bad lights on the roof?

I didn't quite understand the last picture. Why is the mount for ORVM so big, wierd and sharp? I think a more smoother and less-visible one would look good.

smvijayan sir you have done awsome modification + restoration of your gypsy the king [clap], all the best and keep updating [:D]

sir BTW are those tail lamp from jeep wangler? it looks good [surprise]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #20
motivating comments. thanks a lot :). now that the spare tyre is up...time for more pics :). Yes Sid, those are from Wrangler. @ice wise...its onna give a chunky look for the ovrm than the filmsy default one. Let me see if there is a pic to show that

Attachments

Thread Starter #24
slow progress. im not in rush to get it done faster :). Jus one person doing it all so the jeep needs his availability to get her perfected. While waiting it got taller a bit :))

to be honest - i love to see this jeep. :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
That to me looks Fab!!!! Kudos to the hard work brother. wish someday i can get my Bumblebee
(TATA SIERRA) to look somewhat like this.[;)]

Top Bottom