Maruti Suzuki Gypsy: Alloys or Wheel Covers?

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,

i am thinking about installing alloy in gypsy but bit scared as i drive bit rash on bad road not good road

First i was thinking of going for chinese alloy as i was getting 5 set for 16k and they had so good looking alloy

but one of my friend suggested me go for branded alloy like HRS seeing how bad i drive on bad roads

this one i like what you think guys
Mag Wheels,Automotive Wheels,Aluminum Alloy Wheels,Car Chrome Wheels,Supplier

or should i just put wheel cap to be safer side ?

Re: Gypsy Alloy or wheel cap

Go for alloys. Buy from brands like Neo,Aura, Plati,and you will not go wrong. Unless youu do something really nasty, no branded alloy would get damaged.

Re: Gypsy Alloy or wheel cap

Since you drive a bit hard so alloys is the way to go or else every other day you'd have a bent rim and air leakages would trouble you like hell. HRS is quite a decent product but Plati, Neo are definitely a league above. The HRS design you have chosen is smokin' hot buddy, still, I'd suggest you to have a look at Neo and Plati designs too. Aura is another good brand but their designs are to subtle.

freakdude.

HRS is equally good. Just don't go for any cheap brand and you'll be safe. Join the 'SAY NO TO CHINESE' movement :biggrin:

Thread Starter #8
OK just came to know that alloy I liked can't be fitted as gypsy has 139 PSD and above alloy has 160PSD :( and alloy which are same as my PSD I didn't liked design at all . Only option left is Chinese

dont go for alloys being a offroading vehicle.If your rim got bent you can easily correct it.
But incase of cracked alloys you should replace it fully.

Top Bottom