Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZDi Buying Review

Hello Kikloo !
Congrats on your Ertiga LUV !
Your pet seems to be quite happy with his boss's new ride[:)]
Don't worry about the mileage figures the MID is showing. It will defenitly improve as you cover more and more miles.
Wishing You Happy Miles[:)]
Drive Safe !

Congrats Kikloo, Your ride is fantastic. Wish you happy miles ahead.

I guess Dealers all over India try to make money on Insurance on new vehicles, Good to see that an informed customer can oppose them. When i booked my XUV in 10-June-12, of which i will get delivery in next week, i was quoted Rs 56,800.00 as total cost of insurance on Ex showroom price. A quick email to customer support with couple of online insurance quotes bough the same quote to Rs 33,000 for 0% dep ! A difference of Rs 23,800 !!! When i told this to one of my relatives (Who already had an XUV for which he paid Rs 56,800 as an insurance) ; he was shocked and straight away called his dealer from where he booked his SUV but now its been 2-3 months so his money could not be refunded, he learned about this a hard way[frustration]

Folks,

I am offered Ertiga VDi Granite Grey instead of originally booked ZDi Firebrick Red[frustration]. I am confused[confused]. I like Granite grey too, infact it is the best color for Ertiga. Only issue is ZDi Vs VDi. All my previous cars are usually mid versions. This is first time I wanted to go for a top version with all the features.
Dealer is not commiting any delivery timeline for ZDi [anger]. In your opinion, should I let it go and wait further for ZDi? Or Should I settle with VDi? My main worry is airbags and music system quality.
Please suggest....

Congrats Kikloo on your new buy. Ertiga is a very sensible choice.[thumbsup] specially ZDI trim as it comes with all the bells and whistles and the safety feaures. Keep us updated with the cars performance and driving dynamics. And a lovely Lab too. Just adorable. Drive safe and enjoy your new ride.[cheers]

Attachments

Last edited:
I am offered Ertiga VDi Granite Grey instead of originally booked ZDi Firebrick Red. I am confused. I like Granite grey too, infact it is the best color for Ertiga. Only issue is ZDi Vs VDi. All my previous cars are usually mid versions. This is first time I wanted to go for a top version with all the features.
Dealer is not commiting any delivery timeline for ZDi
I would suggest you Refuse and wait for the TOP-END! Alternatively scout for other dealers within your city! Yu never know who might have your colour/version ready in their godowns or coming in their indent!

DO NOT SETTLE FOR LOWER VERSION if no Urgency!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #25
Hi,

Thanks. I am really enjoying my Ertiga. I have done 19900+ kms till date. I have been able to get a mileage of 19.9 kmpl during winters which dropped down to 19.1 kmpl in summers (due to AC). The car is very good and stable.

I have done some long trips and I really enjoy its grip, stability etc. Its undoubtedly the best in its segment. The comfort is good. Everything just works in the car.

I am facing no issues whatsoever in any manner. The car is giving me an excellent driving pleasure and tommorow I am gonna take it for 4th Paid service. Lets see how much bill the company makes [clap].

I plan to retain this car for a long time.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks. I am really enjoying my Ertiga. I have done 19900+ kms till date. I have been able to get a mileage of 19.9 kmpl during winters which dropped down to 19.1 kmpl in summers (due to AC). The car is very good and stable.

I have done some long trips and I really enjoy its grip, stability etc. Its undoubtedly the best in its segment. The comfort is good. Everything just works in the car.

I am facing no issues whatsoever in any manner. The car is giving me an excellent driving pleasure and tommorow I am gonna take it for 4th Paid service. Lets see how much bill the company makes [clap].

I plan to retain this car for a long time.

Thanks.
Hey kikloo nice to see you had happy miles. That FE is realy awesome. I get 17 to 19kmpl FE. Mine has just crossed 7000kms in 4 months.

Attachments

Top Bottom