Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZDi Bought: Ownership Review

Thread Starter #78
@ saby bhai
yaar dont ridicule dezire so much yaar ....

Mtalab dezire milti to fal meetha nai hota
Are,nai bhai..
I booked Dzire coz it was and is still the best car at that price available acc. to me, but my dad decided for Ertiga as it suits more for our family(many long family trips), otherwise I still would have bought Dzire if it would have been my personal choice,but not of my family. [:)]

Congrats Buddy. Enjoy your Drives and Keep posting about the Car ...
Thanks,and sure! [:)]

Was a pleasant experience really, as we were the first customer to book ERTIGA ZDI at Maruti Suzuki dealership at Sai Service Station Mumbai, Dealership gave us the opportunity to launch the showroom display model on 12th April 2012.[:D] My daughter ASMI cut the cake to celebrate the occasion.[cheers] She felt as if it's her birthday, actually it was ERTIGA's!![clap]

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-launch-party-sai-service-station-mumbai.html

@ saby bhai
yaar dont ridicule dezire so much yaar ..

Mtalab dezire milti to fal meetha nai hota
Even I was well set to book Dzire but saw Ertiga news and felt to hold on.. Now happy that it was worth to wait... BTW Dzire is one of the best...[:)]

@ Saby Bhai, could you please tell me aapki ertiga kitna mileage deti hai :)... I am a true Indian.. My bike has mielage of just 35kmpl[evil] so want a diesel car having great mileage... I hope it should be greater than 17kmpl in city driving with ac...[glasses]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #84
Even I was well set to book Dzire but saw Ertiga news and felt to hold on.. Now happy that it was worth to wait... BTW Dzire is one of the best...

@ Saby Bhai, could you please tell me aapki ertiga kitna mileage deti hai :)... I am a true Indian.. My bike has mielage of just 35kmpl[evil] so want a diesel car having great mileage... I hope it should be greater than 17kmpl in city driving with ac...
Hey!
Answer to your question in in the very 1st pic below. [:)]

Congrats my dear friend for being the first member to have Ertiga. Have a nice driving.
Thank you!!

Congrats Mr.Architect!
The same happened with my car too at the time of its Inauguration.

I have driven 210 kms by now and average fuel economy is 14.9kmpl with 100% and 100% driven in city. I hope it will increase after the 1st service.

19042012622.jpg

Its boot can swallow a couple of laptop bags like this v.easily.
*Rear parcel tray is closed in this pic. It can store some small bags too!

22042012630.jpg

Two Sexy babies of the same colour.

22042012631.jpg

Looks best from this angle.

22042012633.jpg

Last edited:
No,its my uncle's.

I just noticed the tail lights of Ertiga and Linea and they are almost of same shape and style!
Wow, Suzuki copied the tail lamps from Linea. [clap]
yes, it wont matter what suzuki has copied from whom but the end product should be the best like ERTIGA. [cheers]

saby,why dont you fit up any accessories for this? Actually it looks Extra ordinary with the Styling Kit and things i hope.

Is the MGA for ERTIGA is available at dealers or we have to wait for that too?[frustration]

Last edited by a moderator:
saby,why dont you fit up any accessories for this? Actually it looks Extra ordinary with the Styling Kit and things i hope.

Is the MGA for ERTIGA is available at dealers or we have to wait for that too?[frustration]

what exactly is MGA, please suggest what comes under styling kit...[;)][confused]

Top Bottom