Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VDi Long-Term Review: 30K Kms Of My Silver Journey

Thread Starter #61
can you share the Product details and the place of purchase and cost.
also, your experience with that please.

regards
Its Hyoersonic 2GB ram, 16gb memory full HD display, can install any app from play store. I have purchased it from Hypersonic main dealer in karol bagh at a price of 14K. overall its good if not install too much of applications otherwise it will give slow response. i have compared it with company fitted touchscreen in baleno top model & found out that its its much better than OEM in term of features. i have installed few apps like amazon music that i can control using voice command & best one is you tube, you can see live news or latest music when you are in some traffic signal, although i will suggest not to play video on the go for safety.
Also added reverse camera to stereo & its working perfectly.

Update
Installed Android touchscreen 1 year ago & its working fine, car covered 61k & gone through 1st unexpected repair as 2nd gear deny to downshift so replace of sync ring along with clutch & pressure plate & few more things cost around 13k. other than this no issue at all. same issue also come in my dzire when car is covered 78k so i think its manufacturing defect. from last 1 year not using Ertiga much as using nano for within city works due to easy of driving.
I am having the issue in starting stage (2nd gear , synchroniser ring)- the gear won't slot into . What i tend to do is , I vary the rpm (Don't shift always in 2k , i vary between 1.8k-3k), and the issue don't crop up always , only occasional hiccups. (I don't prefer opening of gearbox , as I prefer the factory fit ) , if issue worsens , I might do that along with clutch assy change .

Thread Starter #63
Update
my Ertiga completed 65K kms & running very good. last month replaced tyres to Yokohama earth-1 195/65 R15. old tyre started showing small cracks, although wear tear is only around 60-65% & can be used another 30k kms. for safety reasons i have replaced. it cost me 20600/- for set of 4 tyres. ride quality & braking improves & can easily feel difference. Recently go for a outstation visit with 3 persons & lot of luggage, in one tank full my car covered 714 kms before low fuel warning appear. overall fuel efficiency come up is 20.1 km/lt with tank full method & its of around 150 kms in hills & 70% times AC is ON.

Thread Starter #64
Update
suspension noise started in ertiga over rough roads, when check found link rod issue so both link rod & antiroll bar bushes replaced, in last 1 year my ertiga have done just 6k kms & due to covid lockdown most of time it remain on rest just like me. i wish covid 19 will go away soon from this world & we all can go out on long drives.

Top Bottom