Maruti Suzuki Ertiga: Technical Problems & Solutions

Problem in Fuel Indicator

Hi Guys, My 5 month new CNG Ertiga giving some issues. Few days back it showed Check Engine or Malfunction Indicator Light in amber while driving way to office but back to home it was gone, so didnt took it to service center. Two days after CNG tank was empty and i switched it to Petrol mode, but now since then Petrol indicator which glows below CNG indicator is showing Amber even if the petrol guage is half the tank. Please help on what could be the reason ?[confused]

Ertiga diesel SHVS brake issue

It's been 1 year driving Ertiga. I hear a peculiar noise like screeching ones in the front when brakes are applied. Started noticing this noise at 3k mileage. I took it to the service and they too heard the noise. After removing the tyres and doing overhauling and brake oil bleeding it vanished but after few rides again I'm getting the same noise. Another thing I have noticed is I get the sound only when the vehicle has covered long distance in one go. I mentioned the same part with the service guys. During the third free service at 10k km, I asked them to fix this once for all and now again I don't get any sound while driving but haven't go long yet. They also said that Maruti sent some circular regarding this noise and some part related to front brake mechanism must be changed. And they said they will do it free of cost when it arrives. I'm curious. Did any one of you have this problem with the new Ertigas with SHVS or brezza or swift diesel vehicles?

Re: Ertiga diesel SHVS brake issue

It's been 1 year driving Ertiga. I hear a peculiar noise like screeching ones in the front when brakes are applied. Started noticing this noise at 3k mileage. I took it to the service and they too heard the noise. After removing the tyres and doing overhauling and brake oil bleeding it vanished but after few rides again I'm getting the same noise. Another thing I have noticed is I get the sound only when the vehicle has covered long distance in one go. I mentioned the same part with the service guys. During the third free service at 10k km, I asked them to fix this once for all and now again I don't get any sound while driving but haven't go long yet. They also said that Maruti sent some circular regarding this noise and some part related to front brake mechanism must be changed. And they said they will do it free of cost when it arrives. I'm curious. Did any one of you have this problem with the new Ertigas with SHVS or brezza or swift diesel vehicles?
Some eritiga owners faced this issue, did they gave any time frame when they will change. Ask them what is the part name for the benefit of fellow members.

Re: Ertiga diesel SHVS brake issue

Some eritiga owners faced this issue, did they gave any time frame when they will change. Ask them what is the part name for the benefit of fellow members.
They said they will do it as soon as the part arrives. Went for a long distance trip and I got sounds randomly while braking and when the vehicle has covered some distance say 50km. I will find out the exact part name of it.

Hi Guys,

My friend who bought the same Model 2016 batch Ertiga VDI SHVS is also having the same noise from the front side of the wheels while braking. Now I understand that this is some manufacture issue. I'm continuously calling the service guys about the arrival of the part but they say it hasn't come yet. It's been more than two weeks. Should I shoot a letter to Maruti Guys? I don't want the service guys who are very kind people to be the target. What would be the best thing to be done at this point?

Finally after online complaint, they fixed the sound while braking problem but it's too early to say that the problem is fixed. The culprit is brake pad shim - anti squeal shield. And they have replaced that. Let me see if there is sound again when the rotors get hot.

Not yet fixed, I still get random sounds. I think it must be the brake pads but since it's common problem in Ertigas of my batch, I still wonder what it might be.

My Maruti Ertiga VXi (2014), which was purchased by me
in February 2015, has always been maintained as par the guidelines of the manufacturer and it is self-driven, moderately used Car. It has never failed in its statutory 'Pollution Check' since the beginning. However, today while having the Vehicle checked again at a Service Station to obtain the Certificate, I have been told by the Service Station personnel that the 'Pollution Test' of my vehicle had failed. Please advise and help me with suggestions.

What is the CO reading. Don't worry most of PUC centers sensors are faulty only for name sake they give PUC certificate. Go to any reputed center or authorized service center check CO and other values. Post here.

We are college students working on a project involving bucket seats for the elderly and disabled persons. In respect to this, we would like to design these for a maruti Suzuki Ertiga. Would someone be kind enough to provide the interior dimensions (as marked below) of maruti Suzuki Ertiga ? Kindly give those values for variable in the attached image.
Thank you in advance! We highly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
-Sathyaraj, Faizal
Pondicherry

Attachments

I have bought 2015 ertiga. It doesnt show any sort of lights on instrument cluster. The engine auto start stop is not working on the car i have replaced the battery checked for wiring issue none has caused the problem. I have a new battery of ertiga spec(din70). Still my auto start doesnot work

Top Bottom