Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LUV Now Launched at Rs.5.89 Lacs

350Z

Core Team
Re: Maruti New R-III MPV Concept On Cards

Maruti Suzuki might have intentionally covered it to provide an appearance of a hatchback or something else undergoing testing.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Maruti Suzuki might have intentionally covered it to provide an appearance of a hatchback or something else undergoing testing.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi 350Z,

I was saying about the size of 3rd row window. Check the size in this pic. It looks much bigger in the pic above. I am just trying to gauge the size of 3rd row from it.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team

Forget the rendering. Look at these spy shots. R-3 almost looks like the New Swift from front-end. :smile:

865.jpg

864.jpg
Pics: CarWale.com

Drive Safe,
350Z

Look at these spy shots. R-3 almost looks like the New Swift from front-end. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes 350Z, you are absolutely right. The below pic proves it.

But in these pics, it looks more Innova-ish from side profile. [frustration]

Attachments

The front looks a bit like new Swift and the tail lamps are almost the same as in Jazz!

The front looks a bit like new Swift and the tail lamps are almost the same as in Jazz!
Spot on, this MPV looks like a breed of Honda Jazz+Suzuki Swift. However i am sure, the production model with all the bling will be attractive. Although the vans never boast about their styling(read in India), however i feel this one is far more appealing than the Xylo, Tavera and likes.

Hi, thanks for these pics ! its smaller than innova but even 6 lakhs for mid variant will be excellent pricing from MSIL.

350Z

Core Team
Re: New Upcoming MPV From Maruti Suzuki - RIII

Just after the recent scoops of upcoming new car name unveils (Lauretta and XUV5OO) – Here we go with the third one. Autocar India has published a latest spy shot of R-III with its real name badge put on, which is “Ertiga”. To add more spice to this story, Ertiga will come equipped along with a K14 Petrol Engine!

The pictures show that the Ertiga will also get a top-end diesel variant with all the bells and whistles. The big surprise is an all-new K14 petrol engine which makes its debut in the Ertiga. This is the largest version of the K-series yet and as a result, the power and torque figures are much higher. The 1372cc VVT motor makes a decent 95bhp and torque should be as high as 13kgm. Also on the cards is a diesel engine, the same Fiat-designed, 1.3-litre Variable Geometry Turbo (VGT)-equipped 89bhp DDiS motor from the SX4. Source: Autocar India
maruti_new_mpv_08.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: New MPV From Maruti Suzuki: R-III is Ertiga!

Thats good news,I am alos waiting fir this car.When can we expect this? this year ?

Re: New MPV From Maruti Suzuki: R-III is Ertiga!

This is my perception. Well done Maruti [lol]
The diesel engine is 89 hp one. If priced well,this vehicle will possess waiting period for sure.

Attachments

Top Bottom