Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LUV Now Launched at Rs.5.89 Lacs

350Z

Core Team
Re: Maruti New R-III MPV Concept On Cards

BS Motoring has finally got undisguised rear-view and interior pictures of the upcoming Maruti R-III. The interiors look really plush but rear end is odd one out.

maruti_r3_rear.jpg

maruti_r3_interiors.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

The rear looks odd because of those tiny tail lamps! Thy could have provided something bigger to match the size of the car. Yeah Interiors seems to be really nice except for the huge steering wheel. Also to be noticed it is ZDi , so a diesel version is also coming out!

350Z

Core Team

Rs.7 Lakhs sounds attractive but it is not a less amount. I’ve been speculating the price to fall in Rs.5 to Rs.7 Lakhs bracket. Looking at the spy pictures until now, R-III seems to be a luxurious multi-purpose family vehicle. It is not as big as Innova though, but could be definitely a good value for money substitute.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oh doesn't 7Lakhs sound a little too much for this vehicle? I hope its atleast the price of the fully loaded diesel variant which will come close to Rs.8.5Lakhs OTR in Chennai. At this price point they are going to compete with some of the well established sedans too.

Oh doesn't 7Lakhs sound a little too much for this vehicle? I hope its atleast the price of the fully loaded diesel variant which will come close to Rs.8.5Lakhs OTR in Chennai. At this price point they are going to compete with some of the well established sedans too.
dude sedans cant seat 7 - 8 people..can they??

Yes sedans cant seat 7 people but i dont think this is a 7 seater , last row must be good only for small kids. This is ideally a bigger 5 seater hatch with a larger boot and possibly a good diesel engine.

dude how can u claim when you have not seen it!! just turn back on pg 3 and you will see one guy sitting comfortably!!

Hi, 7 Lacs for R3 will be great deal if Maruti offers loads of feature in top of the line.

I must say that when it comes to pricing, Maruti Suzuki never goes wrong. I am sure, if the MPV is powered well, the success is definite. I just wish they equip R3 with a bigger diesel heart and not that traditional 1.3 Multijet.

R-III was spotted again by a member of some other forum. In the pics posted there, it seems to be wide, wider than a Scorpio. Almost the size of Innova. [thumbsup]

Attachments

Top Bottom