Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LUV Now Launched at Rs.5.89 Lacs

AMG

Suspended
Re: Maruti New R-III MPV Concept On Cards

To be launched at Auto Expo 2012

Source: Motorbeam

Guys, looks like we have a winner coming in 3-4 months in MPV segment from Maruti-Suzuki.

Check out the pics & information:

Maruti

Look at the rear pic closely. The width of this MPV seems to be less. It would be difficult to accomodate third person on the last row seats. But anyways, it looks promising. Really looking forward to it. [drive]

Look at the rear pic closely. The width of this MPV seems to be less. It would be difficult to accomodate third person on the last row seats. But anyways, it looks promising. Really looking forward to it.
buddy maybe rear seats are split ones..and we can also see only two headrests so it means seven people can sit comfortably!! [:)] but why it does not looks like this!!

Attachments

Last edited:

buddy maybe rear seats are split ones..and we can also see only two headrests so it means seven people can sit comfortably!! [:)] but why it does not looks like this!!
Because that's a concept & this one is it's production version. They are always drastically different.

And if the 3rd row has split seats, it will be 6-seater & not a 7-seater. Two seats in each row. I won't mind a 6-seater though. [thumbsup]

Because that's a concept & this one is it's production version. They are always drastically different.

And if the 3rd row has split seats, it will be 6-seater & not a 7-seater. Two seats in each row. I won't mind a 6-seater though. [thumbsup]
i think 3 people will be able to fit easily in middle row like we can do in ritz hatchback! 6 seater mpv makes very less sense IMO..

350Z

Core Team

Great spy shots there. The New Suzuki MPV sure is going to be another exciting launch and product for Indians. The front headlamps looks Figo'ish at first glance. And perhaps similar to the Suzuki Solio too?

2011-Suzuki-Solio-Front-Picture-500x333.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

well this is gonna be very new concept in india and my gut feeling says it will be hit because another reason is its maruti!! is it coming first in india like figo??

350Z

Core Team

Autocar India has revealed a couple of computer generated rendering of upcoming Maruti R3.

SuzukiMicrovan_resized.jpg

SuzukiMicrovan_resized01_3.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

The car in the rendering is looking more like a hatch back rather than a MPV. I just hope they dont bring another entry level MPV. I would like to see something which is well equipped and not like the Eeco which lacks basic safety features.

the pricing will be an important factor whether or nor RIII can be a success
i seriously think that it should be priced at around 7-7.5 lacs and we will see long waiting periods[:)]

Top Bottom