Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LUV Now Launched at Rs.5.89 Lacs

350Z

Core Team
Re: New MPV From Maruti Suzuki: R-III is Ertiga!

Here is a clear and un-camouflaged image of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga sourced from Autocar India.

maruti ertiga.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

When will this hit the showrooms? We are considering to buy an MUV, so if this is priced <9L OTR Bangalore,will definitely consider this one.

I must say the MPV loopks far better than what i expected. Interiors look to have herited few bits from the new Swift.
Overall, i am sure this car is going to strike the MPV segment with a bang.

Thanks for sharing the pictures droy,MPV looks great but they again missed to capture the last row seating arrangement:-(

I must say the MPV loopks far better than what i expected. Interiors look to have herited few bits from the new Swift.
Overall, i am sure this car is going to strike the MPV segment with a bang.
Yes ,with rear aircon vents,this would be a game changer in MPV segment provided they price it competitively.

If this is launched with same engine as that of Swift, will it be powerful enough to pull a vehicle with 7 seat capacity ???[confused] And with AC on, it will only make matters worse.
Btw, in Eeco, the higher seat capacity model doesn't come with AC at all. If it has to compete with likes of Xylo, this issue should not be there, else it will end up being called as poor mans Innova.[;)]

If this is launched with same engine as that of Swift, will it be powerful enough to pull a vehicle with 7 seat capacity ???[confused] And with AC on, it will only make matters worse.
Btw, in Eeco, the higher seat capacity model doesn't come with AC at all. If it has to compete with likes of Xylo, this issue should not be there, else it will end up being called as poor mans Innova.[;)]
Yes it is being launched with same swift engine but the power output comes to 90BHP and VGT tecnology(Can find this in SX-4 D) hence the performance will be at par if not considering the performance of the competitors.

Eeco 7 str doesn't come with an A/C fitment,but the aircon was very powerful when i drove the 5 seater version.

350Z

Core Team

Just an update, teasers are now up and online on Maruti Suzuki website.

ertiga 5.png

maruti ertiga 2.png

maruti ertiga 1.png

maruti ertiga 3.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended

A horrible looking maruti yet again.

When will the japanese learn. [frustration]

Re: Maruti Suzuki's New Upcoming MPV (R-III) is Ertiga

Source:Maruti Ertiga preview - News - Autocar India

The Ertiga will seat seven people, which explains this mini-MPV’s 4.2-metre length and 2740mm wheelbase. An interesting detail worth a mention is the corrugated roof for added strength.
The Ertiga won’t have Innova levels of space but middle and last row occupants will get roof-mounted AC vents for improved cooling.
Maruti will add another motor to its popular K-series family - the K14. As the name suggests, the K14 is a 1.4-litre petrol motor that is equipped with variable-valve timing (VVT). It will displace 1372cc and deliver a decent 95bhp. The Ertiga will also be powered by the popular 1.3-litre Variable Geometry Turbo (VGT) diesel from the SX4.
The Ertiga to be competitively priced in the Rs 6-9 lakh range.

Attachments

Thanks for sharing the information Droy that is really worth taking pics but i needed more of interior pics especially the rear seat leg space and positioning

350Z

Core Team

but i needed more of interior pics especially the rear seat leg space and positioning
These pictures should help. The third row appears somewhat cramped. But also notice rear air-con vents on roof.

Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Boot.jpg

Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Rear.jpg

Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 3rd Row Space.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

These pictures should help. The third row appears somewhat cramped. But also notice rear air-con vents on roof.
Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for the pictures the rear seat is enough for our family as all of them are below 6ft. so that wouldn't be an issue

and i think the boot space is also considerable for 4-5 weekend bags.

My o my, this vehicle has all the potential of the world to shake the market like XUV.From the above pictures which 350Z has posted(The Xover says thank you ELITE), it looks like 3rd and 2nd row have almost equal space, also the boot space is very good in such a small mpv.My only worry from the above pics is the 2nd row space, its looks really claustrophobic even while watching,I hope its not swift/dezire like, but SX4 like in terms of middle row space.Hoping for the best.

Top Bottom